The Partick Thistle thread

Just now, third lanark said:

So are you and who are you on we are thistle again?

Nah i am honest you just have yer nonsense fantasies, Better than Doolan and Erskine have a word with yourself it is embarrassing! Who am i on WAT what has that got to do with anything? Think you can be guaranteed like most i laugh at your sorry assed posts.

4 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

Quoting yourself now lol. Enlighten you as to what happened? The oracle haha. He was released due to his attitude and not being up to task. Same as Lyons going on loan back to Montrose. Not up too it.

McCall said he had been interested in signing him several times in interviews.

if Lyons attitude is in question- why not just release him rather than loan him 

McCall said he had been interested in signing him several times in interviews.

if Lyons attitude is in question- why not just release him rather than loan him 

Interviews in your head aye!

Well let me see, send him to Montrose and get some money back or pay a years wages to get him gone, no brainer!

3 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

Nah i am honest you just have yer nonsense fantasies, Better than Doolan and Erskine have a word with yourself it is embarrassing! Who am i on WAT what has that got to do with anything? Think you can be guaranteed like most i laugh at your sorry assed posts.

Ah the big keyboard warrior.  What’s it got to do with me, well I dare say you have posted a fair amount of shite on it but you don’t seem too keen to show us your thoughts 

no I said those seasons he was better than Erskine and Doolan- clearly I wasn’t alone hence why he got voted player of the year

Ah the big keyboard warrior.  What’s it got to do with me, well I dare say you have posted a fair amount of shite on it but you don’t seem too keen to show us your thoughts 

no I said those seasons he was better than Erskine and Doolan- clearly I wasn’t alone hence why he got voted player of the year

I have posted a fair amount of shite on WAT yet you don't even know who i am haha you on the space dust ya rocket?

Spittal was in no way shape or form better than Doolan & Erskine in any season, next you will be telling us McGinty was better than Archibald and we should have re-signed him. You are off yer head. Get yer fantasies out yer head he ain't coming back.

8 minutes ago, The Firhill Frozen Pie said:

I have posted a fair amount of shite on WAT yet you don't even know who i am haha you on the space dust ya rocket?

Spittal was in no way shape or form better than Doolan & Erskine in any season, next you will be telling us McGinty was better than Archibald and we should have re-signed him. You are off yer head. Get yer fantasies out yer head he ain't coming back.

Any particular reason I would know who you are?

Yeah I’m sure there’s as much chance of him not coming back as is - you seem quite worked up over it either way 😆

11 hours ago, third lanark said:

If you say so 

Well maybe you should go also then Jeff because eh you couldn’t see driving home the other night because you’ve you don’t even wear your glasses n on TV in case you get you get slagged off so you just eh you just stick to Specsavers and I’ll do the game.

Edited by Ad Lib

16 hours ago, Jag71 said:

Hasn't been released. Does he have another year there?

Unironically at face value a few players there that id look at ahead of spittal, not least as they would have been involved when county last went up. At the very least it feels like Andreu, McKay, Naismith, Draper, Vigurs and Gardyne have been around the top two tiers for years.