Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

3 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

It's got to the point where I'm actually cringing every time he appears.

Mrs Brown's Boys stuff.

Already BBC Scotland has uploaded the dog video to Facebook and already the great unwashed are waxing lyrical about they’re howling, love Mick, want more Mick, need more Mick. 

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

Already BBC Scotland has uploaded the dog video to Facebook and already the great unwashed are waxing lyrical about they’re howling, love Mick, want more Mick, need more Mick. 

First Brexit, now this. Sometimes I think we'd be better of living in a dictatorship.

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 21:36, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Folks who don’t like Mick should perhaps avoid next weeks episode if its the walking football one, I was at the taping and can confirm he’s very much in the episode.

I'm blaming you for this

That was fucking awful. Wow. I'd have accepted a mediocre Still Game and I thought last week was amazing, but that has to go down as the pishest ever episode. So, so bad. The only funny moment was Navid dishing out a leg crunching tackle. There was zero context to that though. I thought initially it could only be the Midoori guy making a cameo. I can only hope it's better next week because that was Only An Excuse levels of pish tonight.

I fail to believe that the same people who wrote the first 6 series have written, acted in and recorded that and thought, “aye, that’s really funny.”