Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

29 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Is there some salacious gossip that I'm dismally NITK about?  

On a cleaner note, I just found out he's Phil O'Donnell's nephew.
Keepin' it in the family

He was on A View From The Terrace baking some biscuits one time. 

30 minutes ago, Gallus Numpty said:

That's a different Stephen O'Donnell. (Unless we've accidentally signed a 37-year-old.)

Oh bugger, I'm really not very good at the "posting things on forums that aren't a complete load of malarkey" malarkey. 

:(

18 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

He was on A View From The Terrace baking some biscuits one time. 

Everyone likes biscuits (especially me, that's definitely a True Thing).

Edited by RostokMcSpoons
Biscuits

1 hour ago, Luke92 said:

I know SOD personally so this isn't meant as a slight but the notion that we would bring him in to play LB is pretty mental tbh. Keep Lamie at LB and bring SOD in at RB pretty straight forward. Even in an emergency, I would much rather we went to a 3 with wing banks than move play someone to a position they really aren't comfortable with.

Lambie is god awful at LB. I can see SO'D starting at LB the mora

3 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Scott Fox has picked up a a serious injury from training yesterday.  

Maybe we can get a keeper on loan? I hear Newcastle has a great keeper thats not going to get much gametime.

Edited by Phillips455

6 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Maybe we can get a keeper on loan? I hear Newcastle has a great keeper thats not going to get much gametime.

Would have backed him to save at least one of the penalties we've faced this season too.  

13 hours ago, Casagolda said:

I loved Tait as much as the next ‘Well fan but as good as he was previously, he was miles off it last season. For all his flaws, Grimshaw took his place and deservedly so- let that sink in.  

Not replacing him at all though and going into this season with only one actual fullback at the club- who’s been out injured since March- was a bold strategy from Robinson. Unsurprisingly, it’s caught up with us and after only 3 games he’s surely seen it and acted to rectify it. 

Fair play though, even short term O’Donnell should be an excellent signing and is a massive upgrade in one of our weakest areas. 

Ask Killie fans of their thoughts on SOD from last season

17 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

Ask Killie fans of their thoughts on SOD from last season

Unless he lost his place in the team and got benched for a midfielder because he couldn’t run any more, I’m going to go out on a limb and say he had a better season than Tait. 

2 minutes ago, Casagolda said:

Unless he lost his place in the team and got benched for a midfielder because he couldn’t run any more, I’m going to go out on a limb and say he had a better season than Tait. 

That's maybe so, however in my opinion hes no better than Tait is, and we let Tait go...

...that said, I'm reasonably happy with the signing as Grimmy is awful