Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

Available where? 

They're usually found in those American food shops but also in Sainsburys and Tesco, they're also on Amazon. There's regular flavour which is hot but they also do a fuego flavour which is even hotter.

I cant wait for Mondays Draw or the 3rd round.

There will be many of those clangers ontwitter booking travel to places like Kazakhstan when the tie won't be fully confirmed until the 28th. Then the moaning to Burrows and the motherwell twitter will continue.

On Monday the order should be:

• Check capacity of opposition stadium
  • Ensure opposition don’t groundshare with another team that’s dependent on a result
  • Check if either club will want a fixture reversal 
  • Overlook we’ll be put out by a worse team
  • Convey on P&B Bikers are the finest snack ever
  • Visit official Twitter to rant about something
  • Vist Skyscanner
  • Book

4 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

I cant wait for Mondays Draw or the 3rd round.

There will be many of those clangers ontwitter booking travel to places like Kazakhstan when the tie won't be fully confirmed until the 28th. Then the moaning to Burrows and the motherwell twitter will continue.

Ideally we draw a team from a big city in western europe. And scud Sligo on Thursady so everyone has time to get organised

No ticket for me.

Season Book standing order cancelled. 

New home top being returned to club shop tomorrow. 

Club tattoo crudely removed from upper arm with scouring pad.

Dug kicked.

f**k you and your tinpot outfit, Burrows.

No ticket for me.
Dug kicked.

Sorry but that should be ALAN burrows per Facebook!

3 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

That's my flight if anyone wants it, the plan was to get a bus to Drumcondra and train up to Sligo but that needs an overnight. Pretty reasonable cost despite the distance. There's no way of getting back to Dublin after the match ends unless you get the bus that leaves at 0100 and arrives in Dublin at 0435 (€29.50 return).

Glasgow - Dublin Thu, 28 Jul 22 Departure time - 08:45 Arrival time - 09:40

Dublin - Glasgow Sat, 30 Jul 22 Departure time - 20:55 Arrival time - 21:50

As mentioned Ryanair have a nonsense £115 change fee. Happy to organise, it's now a £203 flight.

Dublin?  is that not like booking a flight into Glasgow for a match in Dingwall?

Went on holiday to Sligo and they played Derry - about an hour and a half away.

A good chance to progress.

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

No ticket for me.

Dug kicked.

Club shop picking W  O O L E R Y off the back of the strip

I do think the club should have a better loyalty system, we had 5,000 season ticket holders last year, of that about 200-400 go everywhere watching us, and yet they’re still in the same standing as the other 4,000+ when it comes to matches like these. I don’t think that’s the fairest system.

I also think I should get triple loyalty points today for dragging myself through to Firhill.

2 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

I do think the club should have a better loyalty system, we had 5,000 season ticket holders last year, of that about 200-400 go everywhere watching us, and yet they’re still in the same standing as the other 4,000+ when it comes to matches like these. I don’t think that’s the fairest system.

I also think I should get triple loyalty points today for dragging myself through to Firhill.

Do we really want to become like Rangers and their MyGers system? God no.

Do we really want to become like Rangers and their MyGers system? God no.

But with Rangers / Celtic they always sell out, it’s hard for new faces to get in. It’d be easy to accumulate points with us if someone really wanted to.

1 hour ago, ZX1886 said:

That'd be way more trouble than it's worth. This is the first Motherwell game since the play-off at Ibrox where someone wanting to go couldn't and before that...god knows. I have vague memories we sold out a tiny allocation for Easter Rd on a midweek afternoon when they were redeveloping the ground and had no floodlights on or around the day Davie Cooper collapsed. And even allowing for me forgetting a couple, you're talking a tiny handful of occasions this happens over decades and decades. It's just too much hassle for almost no reason.

That'd be way more trouble than it's worth. This is the first Motherwell game since the play-off at Ibrox where someone wanting to go couldn't and before that...god knows. I have vague memories we sold out a tiny allocation for Easter Rd on a midweek afternoon when they were redeveloping the ground and had no floodlights on or around the day Davie Cooper collapsed. And even allowing for me forgetting a couple, you're talking a tiny handful of occasions this happens over decades and decades. It's just too much hassle for almost no reason.

Maybe so, just a thought. I get that basing loyalty on STs works fine 99% of the time for us.