Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Have to say, hearing our fans chanting "you're getting sacked in the morning" left a bad taste in the mouth.

I feel for Hammell, but it was the correct decision to let him go. 

If we somehow stay up all will be forgiven. Shame to see a legend have his legacy tarnished like that. 

3 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Not really, no. If you look back over my posting history you'll see I usually only put on £5 - £15 trebles. The occasional £60 or £100 single.

This wasn't my money, it literally makes no difference to me. 

One of my old apprentices used to say similar.

Bought a scratchcard at lunch. Won something like £50.

Spent that £50 on scratchcards, won nothing.

His logic was he hadn't lost anything so he wasn't fussed. Both a genius way of looking at it but also baffling. Suspect one day he'll win a fortune.

Last I heard he was in Thailand, or Vietnam I forget, teaching them English despite having zero qualifications. Just lied and nobody ever checked. Some boy.

1 minute ago, SIWY86 said:

Have to say, hearing our fans chanting "you're getting sacked in the morning" left a bad taste in the mouth.

I feel for Hammell, but it was the correct decision to let him go. 

If we somehow stay up all will be forgiven. Shame to see a legend have his legacy tarnished like that. 

Poor fella never made it that far.

Its easier shouting it at some Knut like Alex Rae but when it’s one of your own.

Sad to see him go on the basis he was a good player for us.

But at least one if not two games too late. Giving him a winnable cup tie was negligent beyond belief. 

I genuinely believe we would have performed better if he was not in the dugout today.

As for Danzaki. I feared he would be dugmeat. But that would be insulting to dogs. 

Probably too late but at least we have rolled the dice. 

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

One of my old apprentices used to say similar.

Bought a scratchcard at lunch. Won something like £50.

Spent that £50 on scratchcards, won nothing.

His logic was he hadn't lost anything so he wasn't fussed. Both a genius way of looking at it but also baffling. Suspect one day he'll win a fortune.

Last I heard he was in Thailand, or Vietnam I forget, teaching them English despite having zero qualifications. Just lied and nobody ever checked. Some boy.

Every time your lottery numbers lose they are closer to winning, that's genius 

6 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I am simultaneously happy and gutted. What an awful fucking day. 

Is this what Aberdeen fans felt like when they had to bullet Willie Miller? Hammell being a better player, obviously.