Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

41 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

yeah, totally fantasy land stuff from my side, He would sort it right out, think he is still the captain there as well? certainly was last season, maybe not anymore if he hasn't played as much. Would certainly fill the leader role.

Had a quick look, he still is their captain and he's played 15 times in the Championship this season. I agree it's fantasy stuff but there's no doubt he's the exact kind of player we need. Hopefully we can find someone similar before the window shuts.

29 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Club secretary too no? Attends but may not vote.

Secretary isn't a director. Given there are 4, one is the Chairman, 2 are from Well Society (who need to be represented on the main board) and that leaves Andrew Wilson. Or maybe the rumoured resignation is from the Well Society board?

Manager binned days before the season starts, release replica of our last relegation kit, club legend appointed as rookie manager, last home win was 5 months ago, hugely popular CEO resigns mid-season, another director resigns….

3DFAE3DA-9561-44B4-887D-1DFB103F791D.webp.971badd75e766df81ca6273c1c3f787b.webp

11 hours ago, Swello said:

Secretary isn't a director. Given there are 4, one is the Chairman, 2 are from Well Society (who need to be represented on the main board) and that leaves Andrew Wilson. Or maybe the rumoured resignation is from the Well Society board?

Original whistle blowing post said board member not director, hence why I threw it into the mix