Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I love Tony Watt. There’s something about him that’s a bit unrefined or unpolished - daft as a brush and just says whatever pops into his big heed during interviews. For a guy that I assume has had some sort of media training during his career, he’s taken absolutely zero of it on board. 

After these interviews I'm fully on board the Watt train for the redemption arc. I wasn't too happy at first to be totally honest but I'm all in now. As others have said, there's just something you can't really hate about the guy.

Commentators are seriously going to hate us this year.

Koutroumbis passes to Zdravkovski, who slides it to Stuparevic, he plays it out wide to Maswanhise who crosses it for Stamatalopolous ….

1 hour ago, wellboy1991 said:

Koutroumbis passes to Zdravkovski, who slides it to Stuparevic, he plays it out wide to Maswanhise who crosses it for Stamatalopolous ….

Provan sports are going to make a million off of this years kids' shirt lettering alone.

2 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Signing these guys just to boost Lennon Miller's shirt sales is a clever move.

3 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Now all we need to do is make sure they're all fit at the same time ......

8 hours ago, dezz said:

I love Tony Watt. There’s something about him that’s a bit unrefined or unpolished - daft as a brush and just says whatever pops into his big heed during interviews. For a guy that I assume has had some sort of media training during his career, he’s taken absolutely zero of it on board. 

Me IRL watching that interview.

90kanw.jpg

7 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Never mind the commentators or backs of shirts, they're never going to all fit in my head

Tony had that weird game against us at Tannadice a few years ago where he tried to knee cap Sean Goss and instead of trying to clear Sol's header off the line he made sure it was launched into the back of the net.

image.jpeg.fa0eec7d513ce8aa43687c811b99e358.jpeg

image.thumb.png.e85b521427eb8a9c1036cb21fce384c0.png

image.thumb.jpeg.ae404cda72620eb59d2f8f5301998d3c.jpeg

In all seriousness I think in the first picture that was the default stance of Sean Goss even if the ball was 75/25 in his favour.

We might not enjoy a goals return like he provided before his departure but I have a feeling he will do just fine. 

Hearts and County both out the League Cup. 

Really good opportunity if we can win tomorrow at home against a Killie side with one eye on Europe. So we all know what will happen... 

So two more top tier sides take their leave from the League Cup early. These are the years you hope for the luck of the draw and a fair wind behind your back to carry you towards the latter stages with the potential of facing lower league opposition in the quarters.

With all that being said, which one of the uglies is getting the free pass vs Spartans?

11 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

With all that being said, which one of the uglies is getting the free pass vs Spartans?

Nice of you to assume both are going through.