Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, Saint DBL said:

So of the 4-5 signings, who’s on the wish list?

Are we probably looking more towards some loans now that the free agent market will be drying up?

Fucked if I know. All my dream signings have gone elsewhere. 

10 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

So of the 4-5 signings, who’s on the wish list?

Are we probably looking more towards some loans now that the free agent market will be drying up?

3 hours ago, The Marly said:

I'm not going to read too much into a friendly when we were missing so many players and haven't signed anyone yet.  We are going to look so much better once we get Swanson, Scougall and Hector-Ingram in.

38 minutes ago, Saint DBL said:

@RandomGuy. Have you ever had a look at Danny Grant? Released by Huddersfield

grant.thumb.png.8911e83c71434a6f022ae9c75243a0aa.png

Thats his chart. Maybe want more creative stuff and the ground disrupting a proper red flag for MacLeans style?

Can't say I've ever watched any of him though so couldn't say how right/wrong this is. 

FWIW, it looks like its maybe just how Harrogate used him?

grant2.thumb.png.0e91bc350949f9bafc0420af47fa2001.png

Edited by RandomGuy.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Joe Lewis would be a fair coup.

A few years ago, but not so much now, i think.

I think he fell off the cliff performance wise a year or so ago. 

10 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Was GMS actually at the game last night? Seems like folk have seen the comment on here and now it's became gospel. 

I think that is nonsense... you would think in this day and age someone would have snapped a picture on their phone....

"Are you ready? Are you ready for this? Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?" - Freddie Mercury

After my hopes for Hugo Bueno on loan from Wolves last season didn't work out, Dexter lembikisa from Wolves would be a good squad addition! Primarily a right back, but made a handful of appearances for Jamaica at left back over the last year, so can cover both sides. Wolves looking to get him a loan for regular football this season, rather than have him sitting on the bench and playing kids games.

Also, Taylor Perry, a young centre mid, was released by Wolves this summer. He always looked good in the u23s games, plus has had a couple of years out on loan at Cheltenham. 

14 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

Also, Taylor Perry, a young centre mid, was released by Wolves this summer. He always looked good in the u23s games, plus has had a couple of years out on loan at Cheltenham. 

He showed up when i looked for free agent CMs, FWIW. Looked like he had a lot of potential.