Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

He’s havering shite then 😆

I assume he’s never watched an EPL, Seria A, LaLiga, international match, a World Cup or whatever match you care to mention 

I've no idea. I've never seen the boy play to make a judgement on him either. Have you?

Butland, Sterling and Dowell in so far on free transfers with the most recent reports suggesting we are close to signing striker Cyriel Dessers from Cremonese for around £3.5m and apparently Jose Cifuentes on his way too, it seems we are looking to do our business early for a change.

I'd still expect another forward and wide player to come in on top of those at least, but hopefully things are starting to take shape ahead of the CL qualifiers.

Edited by AJF

On 06/06/2023 at 20:19, Thenorthernlight said:

He’s havering shite then 😆

I assume he’s never watched an EPL, Seria A, LaLiga, international match, a World Cup or whatever match you care to mention 

Tbf it seems fairly common for managers to just not add in "in training" and/or "matches ive been involved in" when making "best ive ever seen" type comments.

John Souttar is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial Euro 2024 clash in Norway.

Record Sport understands the Rangers defender has picked up a knock ahead of the trip to Oslo on Saturday. Souttar is in discussions with gaffer Steve Clarke and national team medics on whether to pull out of the squad. The 26-year-old centre-back is keen to stay with the group for the Euro double-header away to Norway and at home to Georgia.

But after the injury ruled him out of last week’s training camp in Spain, Souttar may be forced to withdraw

40 minutes ago, bennett said:

John Souttar is a major doubt for Scotland’s crucial Euro 2024 clash in Norway.

Record Sport understands the Rangers defender has picked up a knock ahead of the trip to Oslo on Saturday. Souttar is in discussions with gaffer Steve Clarke and national team medics on whether to pull out of the squad. The 26-year-old centre-back is keen to stay with the group for the Euro double-header away to Norway and at home to Georgia.

But after the injury ruled him out of last week’s training camp in Spain, Souttar may be forced to withdraw

The boy hates a day off 😂.