Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Fair enough but he's also saying, "The club are really pushing, with other clubs, to get the teams in the pyramid like in Portugal, Holland and Germany" so one the one hand, yes it' good that he wants to pull the B side out of the Lowland League but he still wants the Gruesomes Bs polluting the pyramid. So he can feck off 

I think he probably felt he had to put that in so as not to totally go against his lord and masters. It contradicts utterly the other stuff he was saying.

Edited by welshbairn

On 21/05/2023 at 10:43, welshbairn said:

He wants the Conference League to go ahead.

59 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

A salutey fucker is what he is.

🕺🏻 Saturday night and I like the way you move, Scotty Arfield 🕺🏻 

But aye, he certainly had Celtic leanings in his youth. I think with many professional footballers though that are involved in academies from a young age, that dissipates a bit.

A proper professional who bought into playing for Rangers from the moment he arrived. Quality player and great character. Our loss will definitely be someone else’s gain.

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

🕺🏻 Saturday night and I like the way you move, Scotty Arfield 🕺🏻 

But aye, he certainly had Celtic leanings in his youth. I think with many professional footballers though that are involved in academies from a young age, that dissipates a bit.

A proper professional who bought into playing for Rangers from the moment he arrived. Quality player and great character. Our loss will definitely be someone else’s gain.

Nobody cares. 

29 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Serious question what does that mean? 

Well, I often think players arrive and they sometimes appear to coast through.

I don’t think that can really be said for Arfield. Off the park he was always one of the few players that regularly volunteered to attend interviews, press conferences and fan meets.

He always came across professionally and on the park he played with passion and enthusiasm. Nobody could ever accuse him of calling in performances.

Maybe it’s more his professional approach but it just seems like he really enjoyed his time here, gave it his all and really endeared himself to the fans.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Who is Keiran Dowell you've signed?

Midfielder from Norwich. Don’t know too much about him other than he has a decent left peg.

Those with a bit more knowledge seem to think he’d be a squad filler, nothing particularly great.