Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Who is Keiran Dowell you've signed?

1 hour ago, AJF said:

Midfielder from Norwich. Don’t know too much about him other than he has a decent left peg.

Those with a bit more knowledge seem to think he’d be a squad filler, nothing particularly great.

A young Scott Arfield...

arfield.thumb.png.9ca0c7edd7a63adae9583ff1972cc56d.png

"Glasgow Derby" is just Celtic/Rangers players, instead of comparing them to the league. Just gets better results for the rest of the league without players at those clubs dragging the league average miles up and making good players look below average. So Arfield there is being compared to 5 years worth of Celtic/Rangers central midfielders.

5 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Ryan Kent was also valued at around 15m at one point.

Now they only have Cantwell and Raskin in that 15-20m bracket.

5 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

This is some fall from grace for the striker formerly valued at 20+ million 

Valuations always make me laugh.
Fantasy numbers

That's what I mean, Picking fantasy numbers out the air.

Unless someone really wanted him (they didn't) Rangers could "value" him at whatever they wanted.

IMG-3543.jpg

"Newcastle supporters have been allocated the entire Broomloan Stand for the fixture, with season ticket holders in this area able to purchase an alternative seat in an exclusive ‘movers sale

It'll be nice seeing the Broomie filled with a vocal away support.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

IMG-3543.jpg

"Newcastle supporters have been allocated the entire Broomloan Stand for the fixture, with season ticket holders in this area able to purchase an alternative seat in an exclusive ‘movers sale

It'll be nice seeing the Broomie filled with a vocal away support.

Cracking send off for the guy that decided it wasn’t the same club and walked away in 2012.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it genuine that youre signing Cifuentes?

See it everywhere but never by anyone i know is reliable. 

Just rumours at the moment but seems to be gaining traction. He liked a lot of posts on Twitter from Rangers fans asking if he was coming so it seems hopeful anyway. No idea how good or bad he is though.

44 minutes ago, AJF said:

Just rumours at the moment but seems to be gaining traction. He liked a lot of posts on Twitter from Rangers fans asking if he was coming so it seems hopeful anyway. No idea how good or bad he is though.

Those same fans probably celebrated the arrival of Duff and Phelps thinking they were a pair of quality English full backs. 

Could anyone on here suggest a place where I could buy a 1973 centenary season jersey? It’s a gift for my mate’s 50th and although the retro CWC jersey is the fall back I’d rather it had the 73 badge. 
thanks for your help. 

Rangers rack up most UEFA coefficient points in Scotland as Ibrox giants in top 10 ahead of Man United and Real Madrid

The Light Blues' record over the past five seasons has seen them pick up the sixth highest number of points in Europe.

The benefit of Rangers’ European exploits to Scottish football has been laid bare with the Ibrox club among the top 10 highest scoring clubs in Europe in terms of UEFA coefficient points.

The Gers made it all the way to the Europa League final in Seville last year, narrowly losing out to Eintracht Frankfurt on penalties. That went a long way to boosting Scotland’s ranking on the continent, but the Light Blues’ consistency over the last five years sees them ranked among some of the biggest names in the game when it comes to racking up the numbers.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Rangers rack up most UEFA coefficient points in Scotland as Ibrox giants in top 10 ahead of Man United and Real Madrid

The Light Blues' record over the past five seasons has seen them pick up the sixth highest number of points in Europe.

The benefit of Rangers’ European exploits to Scottish football has been laid bare with the Ibrox club among the top 10 highest scoring clubs in Europe in terms of UEFA coefficient points.

The Gers made it all the way to the Europa League final in Seville last year, narrowly losing out to Eintracht Frankfurt on penalties. That went a long way to boosting Scotland’s ranking on the continent, but the Light Blues’ consistency over the last five years sees them ranked among some of the biggest names in the game when it comes to racking up the numbers.

That's quite impressive given that in the same period they are the team with the worst ever record in the Champions League group stages. 

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That's quite impressive given that in the same period they are the team with the worst ever record in the Champions League group stages. 

Those humpings must have affected the teams confidence last season,  part of me is hoping that we drop down into the Europa.  Less money but we can compete.

Does 3rd place still get guaranteed group stage fitba?

Not noticed anyone else doing it, so can I congratulate Rangers for going through an entire league season without committing a single foul or handling the ball even once in your own penalty area. There should be a specific award for that kind of achievement.