Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Ross Wilson is said to be quite proficient in forward planning and ensuring continuity at clubs so I guess it's where we will see if he is worth the money or not. An ex Rangers player (e.g. Van Bronckhorst) should only be appointed if he believes they are a credible managerial candidate even when putting aside any ties to the club. 

Ross will do the team he’s supported all his life a wee turn here and take Sheerin off our hands. Make it happen Ross, you know it makes sense [emoji1317]

12 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Short termism. But I'm sure Charles can do a far better job of showing what a crock of shit the royal family is

He might just be the caretaker for a short time before handing over to King Billy.

23 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Short termism. But I'm sure Charles can do a far better job of showing what a crock of shit the royal family is

Scenes when Charles abdicates and Aston Villa supporting William takes the throne, making Gerrard manager of the King's XI. 

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

The Ibrox loyal must be delighted that Gerrard is now with Prince Williams team who one day will be King Billy.

This raises an interesting question. If you were to ask the regulars over at RangersMedia who they would prefer to win in a gunfight between Queen Elizabeth II and Rangers Football Club, what would the answer be? 

10 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

This raises an interesting question. If you were to ask the regulars over at RangersMedia who they would prefer to win in a gunfight between Queen Elizabeth II and Rangers Football Club, what would the answer be? 

Rangers Football Club are already dead so I'd imagine they'd go for old queeny