Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

36 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's that kind of hubris that will propel us to 55. 

This is Dave Kings David Murray moment.

"For every £1m Brighton ask for, we'll offer £2m"

FWIW I find it mental Rangers are spending £3.5m on a centre back with known heart issues, when Liam Lindsay is likely gettable for that amount.

Edited by RandomGuy.

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Sevfer speculation.

"SunSport can reveal Gers have agreed a price in the region of £8.5million to land the Brighton stopper ( Connor Goldson)

It’s also understood they hope to complete the loan signing of Liverpool attacking midfielder Ovie Ejaria tomorrow"

£8.5 m lol

Not checked in here for about a year, let's see if we have any interesting discussion from Rangers fans about the upcoming season... *proceeds to go through 10 pages of non Rangers fan arguing with the one Rangers fan still on this website* as you were..

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Not checked in here for about a year, let's see if we have any interesting discussion from Rangers fans about the upcoming season... *proceeds to go through 10 pages of non Rangers fan arguing with the one Rangers fan still on this website* as you were..

Your team died ya beast.

18 hours ago, Cerberus said:

"I think he would stroll through the SPFL and I'm not being disrespectful to the SPFL, "

ur ye no, naw?

18 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

FWIW I find it mental Rangers are spending £3.5m on a centre back with known heart issues, when Liam Lindsay is likely gettable for that amount.

Sake, we fielded a shower of shite with no heart between them last season.  Even a dodgy ticker would be an upgrade.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"I think he would stroll through the SPFL and I'm not being disrespectful to the SPFL, "

ur ye no, naw?

Didn't Joey Barton say something similar, how did that work out for him I wonder. Do these carrots never learn

According to the evening times it's a done deal, don't know much about him tho.

RANGERS have completed a loan deal for Liverpool midfielder Ovie Ejaria.

SportTimes can reveal the 20-year-old has agreed a season-long switch to Ibrox to be reunited with former Reds coach Steven Gerrard.

More Sevfer shenanigans...

RANGERS are weighing up a move for Manchester City winger Brandon Barker.

The 21-year-old spent last season on loan at Hibs, who are desperate to take him back to Easter Road

They face stiff competition from the Ibrox outfit and a number of English Championship sides.

SunSport understands that  Rangers are willing to break the bank in order to get their man.