Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Tedi's favourite chaser is Mark Labbett.

Tedi's favourite football manager is Graham Rix.

Heard his favourite X-Men character was Hank McCoy.

I hear his favourite artist is Rolf Harris, and his favourite tv presenter is Jimmy Saville. Oh, and his favourite singer is Gary Glitter. 

I heard his favourite computer game is a 1988 beat 'em up arcade game developed and manufactured by Sega.[2] The game is set in Ancient Greece, and follows a centurion who is resurrected by Zeus to rescue his daughter Athena, and to do so becomes able to turn into *****s such as the werewolf with the use of power-ups. After its initial arcade release, it was ported to several home video game consoles and home computers, including the Mega Drive/Genesis, for which it was a pack-in game.

perma_banned.gif

On 30 November 2016 at 20:50, itzdrk said:

Why was that deleted, what is wrong with safety bear?

On 30 November 2016 at 21:23, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Because everyone knows how much it bothers him, it's going to keep on happening. If he wasn't biting and reporting posts all the time it would have been forgotten about by now. 

We can goad if we want to; he can whine about the m9s; 'cos the m9s don't mind and if they don't mind then they're all m9s of mine.

S-S-S-S-A-A-A-A-F-F-F-F-E-E-E-E-T-T-T-T-Y-Y-Y-Y-

SAFETY! BEAR!

On 28 November 2016 at 18:35, Alan Stubbs said:

The scary thing is, I bet 8Mile has actually convinced himself against the reality of his involvement.

The difference in tone between the matey 8Mile and the raging ranting on a PM 8Mile is some genuinely One Hour Photo shit.

What you did there: I SEE IT.

CkHqGKM.png

BxPTH4D.png

On 29 November 2016 at 12:34, philpy said:

Look you c***s, you've made my eye bleed!!

Spoiler

248196e6e7a860522fccf6598ad7ca19.jpg

Spoiler

FKcPFgq.gif

Edited by Mon Dieu
spoilers

Just now, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Why the f**k are the mods Covering for that complete weirdo tedi?

They are not.  Said image has been displayed and discussed and there's clearly no weirdness involved.  That the sweetie wives are in full 'burn the witch' mode armed with pitch-forks and scythes is very much to the forum's demerit.