Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Can't even recall a single post I've made where I've prattled on about another poster, unless I'm being whooshed here!

Sick of this from you. 

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Can't even recall a single post I've made where I've prattled on about another poster, unless I'm being whooshed here!

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Sick of this from you. 

Aye, always whining. Not everyone can be Pope.

Ha good one. Seriously were down but it's baffling why morton think all of a sudden they're miles better.  You never win anything ever? Premier league?  Cmon we all know you don't want to go up and you.wont anyhow 

1 minute ago, Norrie82 said:

Ha good one. Seriously were down but it's baffling why morton think all of a sudden they're miles better.  You never win anything ever? Premier league?  Cmon we all know you don't want to go up and you.wont anyhow 

Whom are you addressing?

3 hours ago, Norrie82 said:

Head so far detached you think everyone is a Morton supporter. Really though a wee bit of advice from your friendly forum Morton supporter. 

Get doon!

8 hours ago, GiGi said:

Head so far detached you think everyone is a Morton supporter. Really though a wee bit of advice from your friendly forum Morton supporter. 

Get doon!

f**k YOU YOU FUCKING DEE c**t!

Sorry, just had a 'Nam style flashback :ph34r:

Ha good one. Seriously were down but it's baffling why morton think all of a sudden they're miles better.

The league position would suggest they are miles better. Having said that ebola is miles better than St Mirren.

Given that they're likely to be involved in the play offs and St Mirren are about to be fucked into the oblivion of tier three, then Morton are considerably better than St Mirren, obviously.

On 1/3/2017 at 10:07, Mark Connolly said:

I agree.

Paranoid Android, Cardinal Richelieu, Zen Archer, Jacksgranda and Ross. are the worst for it IMO.

Very good. Took me five days to get it but I got there in the end.

On 02/01/2017 at 18:45, Mark Connolly said:

I'm a footballer who has played for Kilmarnock and Crawley.

Life can't get any worse.

Paying to watch alleged footballers is far worse.