Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Less a heads gone, more a head firmly slapped by @The Moonster defending the honour of Dumbarton FC in the face of a Div onslaught:

Heating up nicely now, Moonster is toddling towards a head's gone. Joke on banning taken seriously and Gary O'Connor pics already.

Jesus that fair picked up. From Dumbarton tickets, to Rovers related tweets (McGuigan was in the right there btw) to Div not being a murderer. Will check in again later assuming it’s not deleted.

Looking forward to seeing what the forum filter changes 'The Moonster' to if Dumbarton win on Saturday.

Well, once the site's back up following the inevitable downtime.

WTF has happened in the accies thread?  Skondoras gets a 5 game ban which is quite light given the circumstances imo, now their talking about boycotting the BBC over their reporting if it? Are they being genuine or am I am being wooshed? Utterly bizarre. 

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

WTF has happened in the accies thread?  Skondoras gets a 5 game ban which is quite light given the circumstances imo, now their talking about boycotting the BBC over their reporting if it? Are they being genuine or am I am being wooshed? Utterly bizarre. 

I was amused by it - especially the hint of a square go by @happyaccie.  Who knew that The Accies' fans could be so belligerent?

I only read a wee bit but will return in due course. Perma-raging happyaccie offering square goes and Jimmy Nuetron suggesting a boycott of the bbc then posting a bbc article link (for reference). Wonderful stuff.