Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Facial cumshots in the NSFW thread.

Did somebody sign up with that username and have a heads gone? What’s the story?

5 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

What is a CTO?  Only thing I can think of is cunto. 

Technology. So cunto would also be applicable.

Im Rodger seems to be having another episode in Dundee v Accies match thread.

I hope pm’s are sent and then shared. Keith missed a trick not banning him like he asked imo

6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Thankfully I'm not in that 90% .

Hope you had a good weekend

It's been fine so far. Heading to the beach with the kids later and more importantly some beers in a cool box.

Thanks for asking. 

Enjoy.

Just heading back from Glasgow, be home in an hour or so. And I will also be going to beach. Undecided which one however it is a lovely day
Sounds great, and yes it is lovely. I have just been to Tesco and got provisions for a barbecue which I am very excited about. Will have to return to the shop later for beers though bevause my basket was too full LOL whitmalike!

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
Enjoy.

Just heading back from Glasgow, be home in an hour or so. And I will also be going to beach. Undecided which one however it is a lovely day

Sounds great, and yes it is lovely. I have just been to Tesco and got provisions for a barbecue which I am very excited about. Will have to return to the shop later for beers though bevause my basket was too full LOL whitmalike!

Hope you both have a tremendous day. Remember to apply sun cream. Especially you G_Man. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I hope you get eaten by a shark.

Charming.

This new heads gone feature of asking after the well-being of other posters is a welcome turn of events. I hope Jimmy and the kids enjoy the beach, Gman picks a good beach, Bairbardo’s barbecue goes well and that throbbed enjoys feeding his whale. 

This new heads gone feature of asking after the well-being of other posters is a welcome turn of events. I hope Jimmy and the kids enjoy the beach, Gman picks a good beach, Bairbardo’s barbecue goes well and that throbbed enjoys feeding his whale. 
Thank you

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I’m having my first of many chasers right now. A can of Grolsch.

For about the 20th time, it's not a chaser, it's a curer!