Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, philpy said:
7 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:
Can't imagine why anyone would think you'd make up stories brother.
If you can show me any instance of giving "red dots" on the Depression thread then I will offer unreserved apologies. If I have done that in the past I'd like to think I have grown as an individual in that time and would not do so again.

Well, that last part could relate to me as well. Aye, the autism thing was one big lie, but that doesn't mean everything else I've posted has been fictional. As the saying goes, one swallow doesn't make a summer.

Ok.

Can you point me in the direction of any posts in the depression thread I've downvoted so that I can apologise to those I did it to?

42 minutes ago, philpy said:

Unhinged, weird individual. Accuses people of making up stories, and red dots people on the depression thread.

I think he was hoping for your sake that you didn't phone the police on your neighbours without first trying to resolve it yourself coupled with you gleefully revelling in your grassing being attributed to someone else.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I think he was hoping for your sake that you didn't phone the police on your neighbours without first trying to resolve it yourself coupled with you gleefully revelling in your grassing being attributed to someone else.

You're giving me too much credit.

I genuinely think he made it up to try and get attention.

f**k all to do with attention. It's about making sure the idiots around here are getting the message about sticking to the rules. I don't think making up stories is top of anyone's priority list at the moment. (Unless you're the tabloids)

2 minutes ago, philpy said:
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

f**k all to do with attention. It's about making sure the idiots around here are getting the message about sticking to the rules. I don't think making up stories is top of anyone's priority list at the moment. (Unless you're the tabloids)

Since making up stories is not top of anyone's priority list at the moment, are you any further forward with sharing those posts I downvoted in the Depression thread?

Guest Moomintroll
I dont usually venture far on the forum so I'm no sure if these qualify for heads gone or not. [emoji848]

1770962092_Screenshot_20200410-153424_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1fc47cf162b48a7e49fa7cdb05f347dd.jpg
694851534_Screenshot_20200410-153505_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.35e083954dacf461792bb67a28837026.jpg
Standard Marshy nowadays in all honesty which is why I told the other guy to pipe doon, enjoy your red dots.

1 minute ago, Zuma said:

Marshy is just maximising the forum experience.  

In every village community you'll find a clash of personalities.   Residents who are an asset to the community and you appreciate them.   Residents you try and social climb with to increase your sway and status.   Residents you have very little dealings with.    Residents you don't really like but they haven't crossed your lawn.    Residents you'll fallen out with and have had verbal or physical altercations with.  

But I agree that you should be spending the majority of your time painting from the green tub.   

Cheers. 

^^^^ joined Tuesday at 20.19.

Guest Moomintroll
Marshy is just maximising the forum experience.  

In every village community you'll find a clash of personalities.   Residents who are an asset to the community and you appreciate them.   Residents you try and social climb with to increase your sway and status.   Residents you have very little dealings with.    Residents you don't really like but they haven't crossed your lawn.    Residents you'll fallen out with and have had verbal or physical altercations with.  

But I agree that you should be spending the majority of your time painting from the green tub.   

Cheers. 
Ok who are you a tedious alias of & what the f**k are you going on about with that green tub nonsense?

Guest Moomintroll
^^ Heads Gone. 

(£10 on PB, please.) 
Might be,@Zuma , what are your thoughts on cyclists residing in FK Postcodes? P.S Kia produce shite cars, especially the c'eed. *Now, we wait*

Guest Moomintroll
Unbelievable how many people are unaware that KIA dropped the apostrophe.    The Ceed has been out for the best part of 12 months now.  
You owe@Dele £10.

17 minutes ago, Zuma said:

That's right I rejoined for the 389th time because my previous account was discontinued.    

We're in the grip of a pandemic and I thought what better than re-registering on my favourite website to #staysafe 

Unbelievable how many people are unaware that KIA dropped the apostrophe.    The Ceed has been out for the best part of 12 months now.  

One of my neighbours got a shiny new XCeed just as lockdown arrived. Not seen it move since. Very handsome lump of metal.