Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Dele said:

When and why was Sweet Pete banned? 

I think he just stopped, but I asked about Richey Edwards elsewhere, he disappeared, can't even find a post or record of the user name. Does that mean banned?

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I think he just stopped, but I asked about Richey Edwards elsewhere, he disappeared, can't even find a post or record of the user name. Does that mean banned?

I'm sure Richey changed his name and kept posting. 

What about @Jambomo?

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

tear stained meltdown

the battle

An utter wreck

a laughing stock due to the dotting system.

meltdown

long running tragedies

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's a modern form of bullying. 

These terms used in reference to small coloured circles on a Football Forum my furry friends!

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's right though.

You repeatedly trying to downplay it by calling them 'small coloured circles on a football forum' doesn't change that.

That's literally what they are.

39 minutes ago, Dele said:

When and why was Sweet Pete banned? 

Went on his profile and he's not been logged into his account since 2018. Could've sworn he's not been gone that long.

50 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Hello friend.

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
Yeah,
Yer usual red dotting aficionado likes to labour the point that they are not obsessed as it takes no effort to dot posts....
Not sure this particular poster can stand behind that one. 
Still, the aliases kicked off after the poster Junior Pub League (himself a probable alias) had a tear stained meltdown at me for something I posted about Tories, possibly them catching covid. 
If these red dots represent my blood in the battle with the Conservative and Unionist Party I shall wear them with pride. 

Username "Aficionardo" incoming.

I've no idea what he's talking about but I'm glad to see one post I must have made weeks ago has rattled him to such a stage that I'm still in his head.

Delicious.

Just now, Junior Pub League said:

I've no idea what he's talking about but I'm glad to see one post I must have made weeks ago has rattled him to such a stage that I'm still in his head.

Delicious.

Someone sound the tory klaxon?

11 minutes ago, Sport socks and scampi said:

Pleasing to see @keithgy and the usual Falkirk Mafia checking my account without banning.     

If we ( the forum community collective)  have learned anything from the lockdown it's an appreciation of the  simple things in life.    Suchlike the act of conversing with other forum members and sharing opinions in an anodyne and respectful way.  

People might say It's an anti-Falkirk thing but I was in Falkirk playing the escape rooms thing in early Feb, and I had a mostly excellent day, until I received a parking ticket for parking the Ceed in a disabled bay on Manor St.     Then some scran at Gambero Rosso and back on the M9 via the west bound sliproad,   stupidly ran low on fuel so overcharged at the Stirling Moto and north into Perthshire.    I've posted about this before but it's £2.79 for a box of travel sweets in there, and nearly £1.50 per litre for decent e10.   So avoid if possible.    Stock up at the Sainsbury's at the old Raploch, but bring your own gloves as the ones there are bloody awful.  

#staysafe  #staysafeinperthshire   

You do know that i am the only Falkirk supporting Mod now?

22 minutes ago, Sport socks and scampi said:

Pleasing to see @keithgy and the usual Falkirk Mafia checking my account without banning.     

If we ( the forum community collective)  have learned anything from the lockdown it's an appreciation of the  simple things in life.    Suchlike the act of conversing with other forum members and sharing opinions in an anodyne and respectful way.  

People might say It's an anti-Falkirk thing but I was in Falkirk playing the escape rooms thing in early Feb, and I had a mostly excellent day, until I received a parking ticket for parking the Ceed in a disabled bay on Manor St.     Then some scran at Gambero Rosso and back on the M9 via the west bound sliproad,   stupidly ran low on fuel so overcharged at the Stirling Moto and north into Perthshire.    I've posted about this before but it's £2.79 for a box of travel sweets in there, and nearly £1.50 per litre for decent e10.   So avoid if possible.    Stock up at the Sainsbury's at the old Raploch, but bring your own gloves as the ones there are bloody awful.  

#staysafe  #staysafeinperthshire   

Funnily enough when I heard on the news today some tube had been caught doing135 mph near Bridge of Earn I thought of you.. :lol: