Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Haven't said anything to him recently and don't intend too.

I would be grateful if I wasn't hounded by the usual suspects. 

So why are you hounding him?

TBF, I don't count as one of the 'usual suspects'.

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Eh?

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

In what way is he “hounding” him?

Red dotting every post he makes today, I wouldn't say it was really hounding, just like nobody is hounding Bennet at this time. I was just wondering what I missed, like the "Out the loop" thread.

Just now, johnnydun said:

Red dotting every post he makes today, I wouldn't say it was really hounding, just like nobody is hounding Bennet at this time. I was just wondering what I missed, like the "Out the loop" thread.

You need to join the clique m8

Just now, johnnydun said:

Do you hound every poster over their use of the reputation system or am I being singled out again?

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Do you hound every poster over their use of the reputation system or am I being singled out again?

No, I just wondered after seeing a few of them on really uncontroversial posts. Just looked like I had missed a fall out.

Playing a victim is so Celticy.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I ridiculed him for posting his usual shite and he started crying about being bullied from the clique*

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

17 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

So why are you hounding him?

TBF, I don't count as one of the 'usual suspects'.

Seems a bit of a contradiction there tbh.

I’m sure Dee Man can handle a few red dots.

37 minutes ago, bennett said:

Haven't said anything to him recently and don't intend too.

I would be grateful if I wasn't hounded by the usual suspects. 

I never understood why you got such a bad rep on here as I haven't been on the ugly sister ghetto since BRALT served its purpose. The last few days have been a revelation.