Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

9 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Prorogation of parliament unlawful, according to 3Scottish judges.

If Johnson and the Queen broke the law shouldn't they be down the local nick lying in a holding cell cuddling an itchy blanket. The English courts verdict  in the Miller case due soon too (between 11-12).

Edited by dirty dingus

43 minutes ago, RiG said:

Inject some of those comments right into my veins.

The English bitterness is so delightful to behold.

Just think of the reaction if the UK Supreme Court backs the decision.

The decision of the Queen to agree to prorogation is unlawful 😂😂😂..

48 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

If Johnson and the Queen broke the law shouldn't they be down the local nick lying in a holding cell cuddling an itchy blanket. The English courts verdict  in the Miller case due soon too (between 11-12).

It's likely that the English case will then be appealed regardless of the outcome anyway and then they'll be combined in the Supreme Court next week.

Scottish court today haven't ordered anything as of yet.

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Which lie, specifically? All politicians  routinely exaggerate the benefits of their proposals and ignore the downsides. But you knew that, didn’t you?

Dominic Cummings...

Our GOTV effort targeted crucial voters identified by traditional polling, a new type of experimental polling, the ground campaign, and the social media campaign, all overseen by the data science team. But until the last 4-5 weeks we had a big problem getting those going on TV to give the same message. The office could only do so much. If Boris, Gove, and Gisela had not supported us and picked up the baseball bat marked ‘Turkey/NHS/£350 million’ with five weeks to go, then 650,000 votes might have been lost. In the awful weekly campaign committee meetings, there were constant complaints and arguments for variations on ‘Go Global’ (until all the polls swung our way and people remembered ‘I’ve always said stick with 350 million’.) The Big Three knocked this back despite great pressure.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/01/dominic-cummings-brexit-referendum-won/

47 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

I’ll pop onto the daily mail.  I’m sure it will be praising of the benefits of having a separate court of law ruling over a union of equals.

Good luck trying to find any positives in that publication.

Anti Scottish Court sentiments definitely yes, positive sentiments no.

Delicious.

NOt sure what the Daily Mail are going to go with seeing as they've already used the Enemies of the People headline.

Mit dem Sturmer gegen Schottisch?

(shite German I know)

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey