Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

"Lets give £350 million to the NHS instead" - that's not exaggertaing the benefits, it's a blatant lie which was designed to tug at the heart strings of voters, in the full knowledge that it wasn't even possible for them to donate that £350 million to the NHS. It took less than a day for the likes of Farage to go back on that after the result was in.

Always amazed at c***s who say "aye but politicians lie all the time" as if that's meant to make things okay. The British are so fucking servile it's fucking sad. Drink your soup, Pet.

What? This lie, where the courts threw the complaint out?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/07/boris-johnson-wins-court-challenge-over-350m-brexit-claims

I believe the £350m  per week was a gross number and therefor misleading. £200-250m would have been the more accurate net figure. But whatever is the right number, it amounts to £10bn to £17bn pa. The UK state spends over £800bn pa. £10-£17bn is neither here nor there. The Brexit decision is one of principle - do you want to be part of an emerging United States of Europe? Or do you want to be a smaller more independent unit with closer trade links to the rest of the world and (largely) free from EU rules/laws. There are plusses and minuses on both sides of that decision. But surely to fck the decision didn't rest on 1-2% of UK government expenditure. Would you have voted differently if the number on the bus was £500m pa? Of course,not. Do you think any newly independent peoples  -e.g. the Irish in the 1920s should have concluded actually they might be a few % points financially better off as part of the union with the bigger neighbouring state and therefor they shouldn't really want their independence. Of course not. It's a decision of principle, not pennies.

btw, you need to come up with better insults than soup-related pish.

1 minute ago, Pet Jeden said:

What? This lie, where the courts threw the complaint out?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/07/boris-johnson-wins-court-challenge-over-350m-brexit-claims

I believe the £350m  per week was a gross number and therefor misleading. £200-250m would have been the more accurate net figure. But whatever is the right number, it amounts to £10bn to £17bn pa. The UK state spends over £800bn pa. £10-£17bn is neither here nor there. The Brexit decision is one of principle - do you want to be part of an emerging United States of Europe? Or do you want to be a smaller more independent unit with closer trade links to the rest of the world and (largely) free from EU rules/laws. There are plusses and minuses on both sides of that decision. But surely to fck the decision didn't rest on 1-2% of UK government expenditure. Would you have voted differently if the number on the bus was £500m pa? Of course,not. Do you think any newly independent peoples  -e.g. the Irish in the 1920s should have concluded actually they might be a few % points financially better off as part of the union with the bigger neighbouring state and therefor they shouldn't really want their independence. Of course not. It's a decision of principle, not pennies.

btw, you need to come up with better insults than soup-related pish.

Slurp it up, Pet.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

"Lets give £350 million to the NHS instead" - that's not exaggertaing the benefits, it's a blatant lie which was designed to tug at the heart strings of voters, in the full knowledge that it wasn't even possible for them to donate that £350 million to the NHS. It took less than a day for the likes of Farage to go back on that after the result was in.

Always amazed at c***s who say "aye but politicians lie all the time" as if that's meant to make things okay. The British are so fucking servile it's fucking sad. Drink your soup, Pet.

Yeah they don't really want to admit that they are gullible c***s so just waffle any old tripe to make them feel better.

In reality if you run the referendum again leave wouldn't get past 12m votes this time knowing what we know now.

Most of the 12m would vote leave regardless because they're racist.

1 minute ago, RiG said:

My favourite from Tony:

Boris ...(& Nigel Farage)...vs...The Muppet's .......(weak-minded...silly German/EU Remainers)....Angela Merkels & her German/EU Generals, have already said they don't want Scotland as a new Colony...or Scotland's Poisoned Dwarf...............Nicola Sturgeon.

Nom nom nom.

Just now, Pet Jeden said:

Give me a shout when you've read the post - and understood it.

I read it and understood it immediately. If you genuinely believe that announcing an extra £350 million would be sent to the NHS had absolutely no effect on the way people voted then I have absolutely no reason to continue debating with you. To be clear - I'm not saying that the £350 million figure is wrong (even though it is, as you've shown), I'm saying the fact that they said it would go to the NHS absolutely changed the way people would vote - if it was having no effect then why the f**k would the Leave campaign put it on a fucking bus and drive it round the country?

Slurp it all up, Pet.

The state of this fella

can not wait for the day when a hardline brexiteer challenges these traitors for everything they are worth. If these MPs really want to see what will happen if democracy is betrayed, then carry on, because there is people out there who will cause absolute carnage on the streets making the yellow jacket riots look like a tea party.