Buddies v Sons 5/11/16

1. I have a season ticket for St Mirren so have made my contribution.
2. I am currently in Fuerteventura.

Not a bad excuse, but the only reason english football is so glamourous is because of the millions pumped in by the t.v. companies.....just think what your team could do with a fraction of those riches

Please please support your own team (even more) than bloated english football

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

Surely to God Saints can pick up 3 points today and finally kick start the season?!?! Half considered getting Saints TV for this one then realised I could 4 pints and 3pm epl game for the same money.

You do have that acquired taste for a better standard of football. 

Hope Dumbarton do the unthinkable and win away from home.  

Good to see the young fellas Magennis and McAllister start, they won't do worse than the likes of Shankland and Hutton that's for sure.

A tad more optimistic now than I was before I saw the team.

1-1.

HT 0-0

Poor half to be honest. We have improved from the disorganised rabble we were on Tuesday, but we don't deserve to be ahead. We aren't playing well or anything and haven't really had any clear cut chances.

The game could go either way. Dumbarton are clearly a side low on confidence aswell but they've had a few half opportunities along with ourselves.

HT 0-0

Poor half to be honest. We have improved from the disorganised rabble we were on Tuesday, but we don't deserve to be ahead. We aren't playing well or anything and haven't really had any clear cut chances.

The game could go either way. Dumbarton are clearly a side low on confidence aswell but they've had a few half opportunities along with ourselves.

Are you being serious here?

We should be out of sight here and deservedly so. Apart from a long range shot Dumbarton have done nothing.

Clarkson losing the ball/being caught on it too much though.

4 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

We should be out of sight here and deservedly so. Apart from a long range shot Dumbarton have done nothing.

Two shite headers from Sutton is all you have to show. We're just giving you all the space in the world to piss around with the ball. 

Yes. If you think we deserve to be 'out of sight' after that half you're watching a different game from me.

Archived