Buddies v Sons 5/11/16

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 0-1

Can't grumble about that result really. Dumbarton had a game plan which was to concede possession to us and try to hit us on the break. It worked well and they scored after a standard Langfield howler, and they had the best chance of the game up to that point just before the goal when Langfield actually made an outstanding save from a close range header. Poor Jamie, i don't know how many games he has to cost us before he's put out his misery. Not many more hopefully, it's not nice to watch.

We had a few decent chances to snatch an equaliser late on, how Hardie managed to hit the bar from 6 yards out i just don't know. But we didn't do enough.

The board have a couple of choice now. Accept our fate and get relegated to league 1, or invest heavily in the squad in January and give ourselves a fighting chance to stay up. I have no idea which one they will choose.

FT 0-1

Can't grumble about that result really. Dumbarton had a game plan which was to concede possession to us and try to hit us on the break. It worked well and they scored after a standard Langfield howler, and they had the best chance of the game up to that point just before the goal when Langfield actually made an outstanding save from a close range header. Poor Jamie, i don't know how many games he has to cost us before he's put out his misery. Not many more hopefully, it's not nice to watch.

We had a few decent chances to snatch a late equaliser late on, how Hardie managed to hit the bar from 6 yards out i just don't know.

The board have a couple of choice now. Accept our fate and get relegated to league 1, or invest heavily in the squad in January and give ourselves a fighting chance to stay up. I have no idea which one they will choose.

St mirren and heavily invest don't go together. We're gone

Archived