The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

8 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Around the same time as the brexiteers admit to making a mistake.

Never, in other words.

Some people have so much emotional investment tied up in the need to be right, that they cannot possibly contemplate being wrong.

They're quite fragile pups really.  Validation comes in the form of winning whatever contest they have the dog in and any reasoning or debate comes second.  They won the election/referendum - how can they possibly be wrong?

They're also quite dangerous though.  They tend to be belligerent, intolerant, angry and ego-tistical.  They hate challenge and lash out.

They're basically socially inept, right-wing, bigotted, emotionally stunted idiots with anger management problems.  The need to feel important courses through their veins affecting every utterance, stance, thought and action.

Farage, Trump, Mcspreader etc.....

I don't think this is correct, nor do I think that type of person is exclusive to Trump supporters when it comes to politics. 

Edited by TheProgressiveLiberal

https://www.buzzfeed.com/albertonardelli/this-is-why-european-diplomats-think-donald-trump-is?utm_term=.xjovKzeN3m#.opMRjMBg91

On one level, the officials said, he is something of a laughing stock among Europeans at international gatherings. One revealed that a small group of diplomats play a version of word bingo whenever the president speaks because they consider his vocabulary to be so limited. “Everything is ‘great’, ‘very, very great’, ‘amazing’,” the diplomat said.

:lol:

39 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

That should be required viewing for Trump. Adams came back from Europe with a peace treaty and urgently needed Government loans.

Trump came away with nothing.

ye844js13ozy.gif

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Headline news on US cable news is that Trump is coming off his golf course to talk to his national security team. Whatever you think about Trump, he cares about his country.

.. or he is having a crap game of golf.

22 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

For me the worst thing about Trump is his golf habit.
It's a fucking atrocious game played by complete bell ends.

Worst thing about Donald Trump - eh?  I am sure I can think of something else.

Anyway, the quote from Mark Twain was "Golf is a good walk spoiled."

Big on detail as ever in his latest warnings -

“things will happen to them like they never thought possible... the people of North Korea should be careful, or they’re going to be in trouble like they’ve never been before."