The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

56 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Detournement has never knowingly laughed at Trump unless in admiration for his wit. Backs him on every issue apart from tax breaks for the rich, as he does our Home Office on immigration.

The old 'parrot right wing points whilst simultaneously criticising others for being right wing' routine?

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Detournement has never knowingly laughed at Trump unless in admiration for his wit. Backs him on every issue apart from tax breaks for the rich, as he does our Home Office on immigration.

That's not true at all. His entire foreign policy is a right wing horror show but possibly less destructive than HRCs. 

I definitely don't back him on health care, education, climate change, immigration, policing, drug policy and pretty much anything else. 

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Yup.  Even then, it’s not about policy, although his takes are pretty much out of the Trump playbook.  It’s about not parroting zerohedge/infowars talking points which are just a rehash of the zerohedge/infowars talking points about Hilary Clinton’s health.  

It's 2016 all over again isn't it ?

f**k all to offer anyone who isn't a Twitter blue tick or a smug middle class suburbanite, except 'hey look, at least I'm not the big, orange racist guy huh ?'

Why would those who didn't vote for Clinton, vote for Biden ?

6 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

It's 2016 all over again isn't it ?

f**k all to offer anyone who isn't a Twitter blue tick or a smug middle class suburbanite, except 'hey look, at least I'm not the big, orange racist guy huh ?'

Why would those who didn't vote for Clinton, vote for Biden ?

Thing is, after Trumps term in office, 'hey look, at least I'm not the big, orange racist guy huh' is probably going to be enough to win it. That in itself is quite a depressing situation. 

Edited by Londonwell

11 hours ago, Londonwell said:

Thing is, after Trumps term in office, 'hey look, at least I'm not the big, orange racist guy huh' is probably going to be enough to win it. That in itself is quite a depressing situation. 

Although to be fair it is better than "let's vote for the looney big orange racist".

12 hours ago, Londonwell said:

It didn't work out so great for them last time tbh.

23 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Yes, that why I said after Trumps initial term in office. The situations aren't really comparable. 

Yup, I suspect even the deplorables are getting bored of him by now. They won't vote for Biden but they might not vote at all.

37 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

From watching all the Trump kid speeches I get the impression that Don Jr desperately wants to run for office but Ivanka could genuinely win somewhere. Oh, and Tiffany is hot.

1*sRHiu8az5XYOinAtg2HK9g.thumb.jpeg.93dd605b5b1573f809aea52b9cd86d14.jpeg

HWFG