The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Happy to help. Any number of Trump clips to compare it with mind. If that's the worst they can find they're in trouble. Wonder what came before and after?

................................by standing and recommending that you should be deployed to "dominate" your fellow citizens for exercising their rights to peacefully protest, and threatening if Governors didn't do something the President would......................

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Happy to help. Any number of Trump clips to compare it with mind. If that's the worst they can find they're in trouble. Wonder what came before and after?

Aye, it just sounded like the middle of a sentence taken out of context.

That's possibly the most coherent clip of Biden that I've seen this year.

Biden is being backed by radical leftists like, er, enlisted US military personnel. Don’t get much more radical leftist than them!

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/08/31/as-trumps-popularity-slips-in-latest-military-times-poll-more-troops-say-theyll-vote-for-biden/

Trump answers a question by comparing police shootings to a golfer missing a 3 foot putt before Ingraham interjects to stop him because she realises he's making an arse of it.

Edited by RiG

I, and I cannot stress this enough, just cannot fucking wait until the debates. I would genuinely get PPV to watch this carcrash. Just 2 old smooth brains, pumped full of drugs, mumbling incoherently at each other.

https://newrepublic.com/article/159158/democrats-george-w-bush-2020-biden

A good article on why, even in probably winning this election, the Democrats are killing themselves in their attempt to rehabilitate Republicans. They could watch Trump destroy the Republican Party, instead they're saving it at their own expense.

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I, and I cannot stress this enough, just cannot fucking wait until the debates. I would genuinely get PPV to watch this carcrash. Just 2 old smooth brains, pumped full of drugs, mumbling incoherently at each other.

i've got a feeling someone else may have posted this (Antlion maybe?) but it'll be about as coherent as the Kang and Kodos debates

"Only moving forward, not sideways; upward, occasionally downward; and forever twirling, twirling, TWIRLING toward freedom"

3 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

i've got a feeling someone else may have posted this (Antlion maybe?) but it'll be about as coherent as the Kang and Kodos debates

"Only moving forward, not sideways; upward, occasionally downward; and forever twirling, twirling, TWIRLING toward freedom"

3 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

There's 3 debates. 

First one they get a double dose of whatever they're getting to make them appear semi coherent.

2nd debate they do clean.

3rd they switch up and take each others meds.

Straight into my (and their) veins.

Is being ill seen as a terrible human flaw with voters in the USA? He may not have had mini-strokes in November but he also seems to deny ever having any kind of ailment whatsoever (apart from when it stops him serving in Nam).

It seemed to work well for Are Boris's ratings when he nearly died from The Virus but pulled through.

Guest Bob Mahelp
13 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Is being ill seen as a terrible human flaw with voters in the USA? He may not have had mini-strokes in November but he also seems to deny ever having any kind of ailment whatsoever (apart from when it stops him serving in Nam).

Admitting to being ill could be seen as a sign of weakness. A big no-no in the madman's handbook of how to govern a country.

We have to stop thinking that because your average American talks like us, they somehow all have the same middle of the road political values that most people in the UK have always had.

They don't. Even your most mild mannered Democrat is politically to the right of Nigel Farage, and outside of someplace like Vermont or maybe downtown San Francisco it's rare to bump into someone 'liberal', as we understand it. 

As sure as night turns into day, all of us are going to be watching on aghast in 2 months time as America re-elects Trump.

He was on the way out, but the protesters have given him something to hang his coat onto now, and the law and order ticket carries huge sway with the type of voters Trump needs. 

The second that justifiable and peaceful BLM protests became something else, Biden was on the back foot. He's never going to out-Trump Trump on the law and order issue, and now the whole GOP machine will work tirelessly for 9 weeks to paint him as a friend of the rioters.

He's fucked. 4 more years I'm afraid folks. 

10 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Admitting to being ill could be seen as a sign of weakness. A big no-no in the madman's handbook of how to govern a country.

We have to stop thinking that because your average American talks like us, they somehow all have the same middle of the road political values that most people in the UK have always had.

They don't. Even your most mild mannered Democrat is politically to the right of Nigel Farage, and outside of someplace like Vermont or maybe downtown San Francisco it's rare to bump into someone 'liberal', as we understand it. 

As sure as night turns into day, all of us are going to be watching on aghast in 2 months time as America re-elects Trump.

He was on the way out, but the protesters have given him something to hang his coat onto now, and the law and order ticket carries huge sway with the type of voters Trump needs. 

The second that justifiable and peaceful BLM protests became something else, Biden was on the back foot. He's never going to out-Trump Trump on the law and order issue, and now the whole GOP machine will work tirelessly for 9 weeks to paint him as a friend of the rioters.

He's fucked. 4 more years I'm afraid folks. 

Aye the American assessment of what left and right wing is, is absolutely mental. Im not even particularly far to the left but they’d hang me as a communist. 

Farage explaining something that is likely to happen for a change, and potentially very dramatic. Trump gets a narrow majority on election day but it's reversed in the following days as postal votes are counted. Trump refuses to accept the result.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Farage explaining something that is likely to happen for a change, and potentially very dramatic. Trump gets a narrow majority on election day but it's reversed in the following days as postal votes are counted. Trump refuses to accept the result.

Is it not the case that mail-in ballots are often heavily Republican, due to most of them being troops stationed overseas?