The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Undecided voters praise Biden’s debate performance while labeling Trump “unhinged” and a “crackhead”
Biden debating Trump was “like trying to win an argument with a crackhead," Ruthie from Pennsylvania says

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/30/undecided-voters-praise-bidens-debate-performance-while-labeling-trump-unhinged-and-a-crackhead/

Seems fair.

54 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Biden: Number one, this man was handed a booming economy and he blew it. Number two- 

Trump*: You’re a number two.

This man is the 74-year old President of the USA. And this happened.

It was basically a P&B argument, but on primetime TV, and with the eventual winner becoming the most powerful man in the world.

4 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Odds on The Donald giving it "sink me and I'll sink you!" during the next debate?

Some mileage in Scottish football Trumpisms ?

'There's some very fine people on both sides (of the old firm)'

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump is not going to accept defeat,he has already said so, however I have feeling that the institutions will not support him.  Maybe that’s naive on my part.

Would he really be allowed to 'not accept defeat' ?

Fucking strange type of 'democracy' if true...but  then, it IS the USA. 

He couldn't  'not  accept'  a bullet in the head.  

Edited by cyderspaceman

It would be an amusing thought that Trump could just stay on as Dictator-in-Chief if he lost, if it wasn't for the fact that he's spent his entire term shitting on the country's institutions, including the military. You know how bouncers carry folk out of the club by the oxters? It'll literally be that.

All he has are his white nationalist militias, and there must be actual soldiers praying like f**k for those clowns to show up for target practice. Work will be getting dingied for the 24-hour news channels that day, let me tell you.

23 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Some mileage in Scottish football Trumpisms ?

'There's some very fine people on both sides (of the old firm)'

On the death of Rangers Football Club.

"We're winding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be liquidised. And by the way, I know it doesn't sound nice. But not everything is nice."