F1 2017

die hard doonhamer

5 hours ago, fanny paddery said:

There seems to be some momentum building for vettel to get some form of further penalty. Will they be as extreme as to suspend him from a race?

Don't see it to be honest. Talk of him being made to appear in a FIA court, but don't see it.

Much of the issue is due to Hamilton not gaining in the title fight thus it was too light a penalty. Had Hamilton not had a separate issue, he'd have cruised the win.  

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, fanny paddery said:

There seems to be some momentum building for vettel to get some form of further penalty. Will they be as extreme as to suspend him from a race?

Can't see them suspending him from an upcoming race, unless he goes over the penalty points threshold of course. Best thing to do would be to DSQ him from the Baku race, take his points off him and move Hamilton up to fourth. :) 

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

Reports that Ron Dennis is selling his shares in McLaren and will pocket a handy £275 million.

That values the company as a whole at over £2 billion, despite their recent woes.

I'd imagine that their roads cars are probably worth more than F1 cars at the moment!

Didn't Montoya get banned for exactly the same thing?

That's an incredibly lenient punishment for Vettel.

It's undeniable he brought shame on the sport with his behaviour. No place for it in Formula 1.

39 minutes ago, garybs said:

Hamilton needs to remember his hero Senna took somebody out at full speed, the love tap was nothing compared to that

The seethe on the BBC's comments section is so predictable from the Hamilton fanboy snowflakes.

26 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

The seethe on the BBC's comments section is so predictable from the Hamilton fanboy snowflakes.

I do wonder if there would be the same seethe if mercedes hadn't fucked it with his headrest & he'd won

And only 9 comments to mention what if it happened on a road

my favourite bbc comment was that is this happened at silverstone and it would be a police matter bravo Richard lol

398. Posted byRichard

on1 hour ago

What a shame it happened in Baku! If it had happened at Silverstone (well, it still might!) then there would be the possibility of police action if a complaint was made....? (Think back: police investigated Suarez after he bit Ivanovic in a Liverpool v Chelsea match). Now THAT would be interesting; imagine the FIA taking no action, yet the driver ends up in court for dangerous driving !

3 hours ago, paisleysaints said:

my favourite bbc comment was that is this happened at silverstone and it would be a police matter bravo Richard lol

398. Posted byRichard

on1 hour ago

What a shame it happened in Baku! If it had happened at Silverstone (well, it still might!) then there would be the possibility of police action if a complaint was made....? (Think back: police investigated Suarez after he bit Ivanovic in a Liverpool v Chelsea match). Now THAT would be interesting; imagine the FIA taking no action, yet the driver ends up in court for dangerous driving !

I've just sat and read through those (I know, exciting life).

I'm now wondering how many of the contributors are Andrew Benson.

I've just sat and read through those (I know, exciting life).
I'm now wondering how many of the contributors are Andrew Benson.

I've seen him post only once on there (officially ). He seemed taken aback by the hatred for him[emoji3]

Archived