F1 2017

die hard doonhamer

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like Silverston are up to their usual tricks and saying them won't host the gp past 2019. This gets a bit boring and repetitive every year!!!

Good its shite

Seb and Lewis in this afternoons press conference should be a laugh.Also kmag but he should just take something along to read

I was hoping for fisticuffs there but both seemed quite conciliatory.

Good its shite

I agree

It's one of the most boring tracks, with the exception of the Maggotts and Becketts section which is class. Brands Hatch would be great for a change but not sure if the track is suitable for F1 at the moment.

BBC page for Austrian Practice today: Should Vettel have been disqualified??

Of course met with yes and 3 race ban!!!

:lol:

Utter crybabies. They won't move on from this unless Hamilton wins the championship.

BBC page for Austrian Practice today: Should Vettel have been disqualified??
Of course met with yes and 3 race ban!!!
[emoji38]
Utter crybabies. They won't move on from this unless Hamilton wins the championship.

The fact it was the headrest problem that really cost him has been completely airbrushed from history.

A genuine comment from the Hamilton gearbox story on the BBC 

"Wonder whats the worst changing a gear box, or attempted murder by using a deadly weapon. F1 is all about the money not even worth watching any more."

jesus wept.

just watching the f1 show and loads of cars bumping on the 'big' kerbs. Which are something like 3 metres from the track. Fully expect the drivers to moan, get them removed, then be able to floor it when going off the track. That does annoy me a lot tbh.

Archived