Australian Open Tennis 2017

lichtie23

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Murray vs Evans final for sure emoji3.png

They're in the same half.

Zverev next for Murray... Mischa, that is, not the younger, more talented Alex. Assuming he gets through this one relatively comfortably, I'm not sure if I'd rather he faced Federer or Nishikori. Before the tournament I'd have said Federer NAP, but after that schooling of Berdych, I'm not so sure.

I'd definitely prefer Nishikori.  Federer is in a false ranking because of his injury, and is playing far better than the Japanese at the moment.

A five set epic between them will see them knackered going into the match with Murray. Both would lose in those circumstances.

I'd prefer he played and beat Roger.

I hope he plays him as well. If he wins it by beating Federer in the quarters, Stan in the semis and Raonic in the final, it would be a fantastic way to do it.

Interestingly, Murray v Nadal is the only big four meeting that hasn't taken place in a slam final. Would be nice to see it but it's a long shot.

Really looking forward to his match with Zverev tonight.

Interestingly, Murray v Nadal is the only big four meeting that hasn't taken place in a slam final. Would be nice to see it but it's a long shot.

That would be an ideal French Open final with Murray wining (completing his set of slams would be better)

Archived