Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - 4th February, 2017

Struggling to see how anyone thinks that wasn't a red card.

Great 3 points and a good showing from Hearts,still work in progress but what a difference from a couple of weeks ago.Cant wait to see Djoum in that team,I think Goncalves will thrive off him.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the most pleasing thing about the last few games is that all the new signings we've seen so far look like they've improved the squad. I keep expecting Sowah to eventually have a shocker based on his career history and what some Hamilton fans have said but it hasn't come yet - very good again today.

Hamilton, on the other hand, is a worry. He occasionally makes some good saves but he looks weak in the air and his distribution is rotten. It wouldn't be the worst thing if someone was fooled by the fact he gets in the Scotland squad and takes him of our hands in the summer. 

Djoum still to come back as well.thf.png

Lucas was a definite straight red and I thought so at the match.

McDonald I didn't think was a red and the TV pictures didn't show anything to change my mind.

McHugh today I thought it was never a red card.  Not seen TV pictures yet, so I might be wrong, but even if he got that one right Dallas Jnr was absolutely garbage, spoiled the game blowing his whistle ever two minutes and getting some ridiculous decisions wrong.

Far too many referees are attention seeking wee twats that want the game to be all about them.

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Lucas was a definite straight red and I thought so at the match.

McDonald I didn't think was a red and the TV pictures didn't show anything to change my mind.

McHugh today I thought it was never a red card.  Not seen TV pictures yet, so I might be wrong, but even if he got that one right Dallas Jnr was absolutely garbage, spoiled the game blowing his whistle ever two minutes and getting some ridiculous decisions wrong.

Far too many referees are attention seeking wee twats that want the game to be all about them.

Agree that our refs are shocking.

The red today was just about the only thing Dallas got right though,I'm sure once you've seen it back you'll agree .

8 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I've just seen the incident when Martin got booked for Moult tripping over Ainsworth :lol:

Folk are falling over themselves to agree with the red card decision, forgetting they're agreeing with the same incompetent buffoon who made this call.

hamilton fans clearly know fuck all about football :lol: Sowah has been great so far.

"Great" is pushing it. He's committed more than his share of Gaffes. But most of the time, when he's not fucking up, he's pretty classy.

I can believe he didn't thrive at Hamilton as he doesn't seem a natural fit for the "combative" style they seem to prefer on that side of Strathclyde Country Park

Sowah has been great so far. Goncalves is a massive improvement upfront. Johnsen is utter shite so can't see him playing much from here on in. The Barca lad looked decent, but hard to judge so soon as well as the Greek Centre half. The big Greek lad in midfield is class though. Will be a joy to watch McGinn and whoever else?!? Get bossed by him next weekend.

Hamilton is a real issue though, drop him and destroy his confidence even further or let him play and potentially make another fumble or 2.

Oh, and Jamie Walker is fucking magnificent. If he's not in the next Scotland squad I'm done with them.

If you think he's got a long term future at Hearts you're sadly mistaken. He's got pace and that's about it. Not a finisher, not strong for a big lad, just not a proper striker.

You could be right there in terms of first choice striker but he does have skills and an ok strike record.

Archived