Your thoughts on the 12 Premiership clubs

Aberdeen - Much love, so famous, would be gay for Shay Logan and/or McInnes. Will miss 'todders but the new stadium is a must, get on with it min.

Celtic - Being competent financially in such stark contrast to their sibling is the only plus one in a field full of negatives. A disgrace on and off the park otherwise and with a craven following of ultra-sensitive, taking offense while being ultra offensive unwashed midden dwelling junkies, dragging themselves about the country the way a bitch in heat rubs it's glands on the carpet. Filthy.

Dundee - Don't mind them tbh. Find their presence and dominance as TMSTID amusing while it clearly rams it right up TSMSTID. A warm-hearted meh

Hamilton - What's not to like about Accies? What's to like about Acccies? And where is Hamilton anyway? Seriously. I've been there a few times and could tell you how to get there and stuff but I've no real idea where it is. Or anything about them, oh except they have a plastic pitch and Willie Collum put on the most inept performance anyone has achieved at anything there once, and he wasn't even drunk. Thankfully i was. 

Hearts - The ridiculous, ungrateful hounding of "phoodle" and the impatience with Cathro has almost used up the entire stock of bonhomie and respect I have for Hearts the club and their fans for rallying round and saving themselves. Cracking away day out too, just don't let anyone know that I don't mind them really, because I fucking do, jambocunts.

Inverness - Feeder team, will miss them when they're gone.

Kilmarnock - Surprisingly good away day, proximity of pubs and an over-riding respect for anyone south of Perth who isn't ONE OF THEM. #johnstonout

Motherwell - I fucking despise Mark McGhee and every living thing within a 3m radius of his ignorance ridden face. So my opinion of 'Well is a bit tainted, Fans seem pretty much spot on with the one notable exception on here and the south of Perth rule of course applies even more the closer you get to the weeg. And I fucking hate Lasley too. 51/2 /10

Partick - A museum piece club, the Scottish equivalent of Accrington Stanley and an absolute National Treasure. Gratitude for a day out in Glasgow that doesn't involve either of THEM. Glasgows 2nd club oh and I thought the mascot thing was hilarious.

Rangers - They finally paid their dues.

Sevco - Beneath the lowest forms of derision and contempt I can muster. As evil and as wrong as the vile institution that preceded it but without out any of the accolades and successes. Run by a convicted criminal, followed by vermin and a clear and present danger to Scottish society and Scottish football. Fucking, fucking, boooooo.

Ross County - Can't grudge county anything. Decent club, daft wee town. Don't think I've ever known a county fan but they all seem pretty decent on here. 

St Johnstone - Properly run club, sound fans, some great games between us and the occasional great player.  What a Job Tommy Wright has done there. I think If I wasn't or couldn't be a Dandy I'd be happy to be a saintee. Thumbs up.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

St Johnstone - Properly run club, sound fans, some great games between us and the occasional great player.  What a Job Tommy Wright has done there. I think If I wasn't or couldn't be a Dandy I'd be happy to be a saintee. Thumbs up.

Aberdeen & St Johnstone:

I'll list my 12 Premiership clubs in order of preference - 

1. St. Johnstone

2. Dundee

3. Inverness CT

4. Partick Thistle (because of their mascot and their fine-art cushions, not because of their unfortunate tendency to shoot air rifles at opposition fans).

5. Ross County

6. Motherwell

7. Aberdeen

8. Hearts

9. Hamilton

10. Celtic

11. The Rangers

12. Kilmarnock

Hamilton - NDP is just awful. Awful. Although I like them because they've got a pretty cool name plus I can't think of any other Scottish clubs with red and white stripes.

Formartine, albeit vertical stripes.

Sadly I can't agree with NDP being awful though as I got to celebrate a last minute of the season promotion goal with Brechin there (2002 I think) and seeing that part of the ground on the highlights brings back fond memories. That aside though, dire and the worst ground in the league.

MOST LIKED

Inverness CT - Nice club with nice fans, have always done things the right way up there. Real shame that they don't get bigger crowds.

Partick Thistle - Casting stereotypes about middle class university students aside, I'll always respect them massively for refusing to follow either of the Old Firm.

Motherwell - I've always liked their colours for some reason.

Dundee - Feel sorry for their fans still having to wait over 100 years to see them lift the Scottish Cup, that's so last year.

Aberdeen - Always found their fans to be nice enough and Pittodrie seems like a charming stadium. Moving there in September so hopefully I'll catch a few games.

St. Johnstone - Utterly inoffensive, as their sixth place finish in this suggests. 

Ross County - Apart from being located ridiculously far away, they don't bother me either way.

Kilmarnock - Respect their fans for not turning to the Old Firm but they are a pretty pointless club, and some of them seem to have a strange dislike of us.

Hamilton - Relegating us in 2014 and then having the front to only get 1,500 home crowds in the top flight is a sore one, can't wait until they're relegated.

Celtic - Most of their fans are decent people, although they are unbelievably paranoid when it comes to stuff like refereeing decisions which is annoying.

Hearts - Dislike their club as any Hibs fan would. Just find a lot of their fans quite strange and certainly delusional, definitely their supporters online.

Rangers - I hate them far more than any club in world football, including Hearts, will always want Rangers to lose when the two play each other. 

MOST DISLIKED

Any opinions on Hibs then please give them. I think we're a pretty nice club when it comes down to it. Some of our fans are a bit strange but by and large I think we're pretty sound.

Formartine, albeit vertical stripes.

Sadly I can't agree with NDP being awful though as I got to celebrate a last minute of the season promotion goal with Brechin there (2002 I think) and seeing that part of the ground on the highlights brings back fond memories. That aside though, dire and the worst ground in the league.

It really is a horrible place to watch football. The only benefit is the elevated stands, but there's nothing else there to redeem it. Maybe the short walk from the station, but it doesn't make much of a difference if you've been in the Vaults for four hours beforehand. Other than Ross County, I can't think of any stadium in the Premiership that's as close to a train station?

Dundee.

Like Derek McInnes I feel Paul Hartley has taken them as far as he can, not helped by having his strike force sold in the summer and trying to replace them with the equivalent of buttons, they seem to be struggling this season, mainly in front of goal but then again he isnt the only manager having to work with meagre resources. Would not be surprised if there were a mutual parting of the ways in the summer but they still have enough in their locker to stay up at the very least.

The fans are an odd lot, its definetely true that they attract the more, shall we say 'livelier' characters of the city's 2 clubs, most of those that inhabit that enclosure called the derry look absolutely fucking mental :lol: a bit of a microcosm of some of the Dundee fans on here but thats no bad thing to be honest.

Dens Park, like its neighbour down the street is an odd ground, a mixture of the old and new, the newish stands behind each goal are decent enough without being anything other than a bit 'meh' , one particular gripe there is the stewards or, to be exact the head steward in the away end who is an utter horses dick, saw him take great delight in papping someone out for having a smoke in the toilets on more than one occasion when normally a stern order to 'put it out' at other grounds suffices, im guessing his wife is delighted when he fucks off to his work, p***k ! Oh and the main stand, similar to the one at Firhill should have demolished 30 years ago, dump.

Liked in the past...who else Sir Albert of Kidd :wub:

Disliked. Eddie Annand, utter fanny of a boy and a torn faced hun as well. We have a mutual friend on facebook and he took great offence at a comment of mine regarding the now dead Ibrox side, we had words, they were not pleasant.

Like from current squad the keeper Scott Bain, one of the best in the league.

None stick out too much from this side on the unpleasantness scale, is Jim McAllister still there? He's a bit of a wank.

Aberdeen

Current team is pretty good, but their fans don’t half have delusions of grandeur. You were good once in the ‘80s. Get over it.

Stadium is a shitehole too. Always liked Hicham Zerouali (RIP), and apart from the aforementioned delusions of grandeur their fans seem a decent bunch.

Celtic

Have to admire the current team, they’re lightyears ahead of anyone else in Scotland. Most of the Celtic fans I know are decent, but your Green Brigade, slavering cunts who make up most of the match day crowd are a joke.

Lubomir Moravcik was a fantastic player, and how could you not like Henrik Larsson? Neil Lennon’s a p***k though.

Dundee

Shite stadium, arsehole manager. Used to like them when they were going mad signing Ravanelli and Caniggia, don’t feel strongly either way about them now. Better than the cunts over the road.

Hamilton

I’ve never understood why they have no fans, even in Hamilton you’re hard-pressed to find an Accies fan. Stadium with a view of Sainsbury’s is a bit of a minter.

Used to be proper aresholes in the Billy Reid days, Martin Canning is just a brain donor. I like Donati.

Hearts

Team are a big dirty bunch. Always have been. Maybe Cathro will change that, but for now they will retain the tag.

Tynecastle is, in my opinion, the best stadium in the Premiership. Steep stands, close to the pitch, almost always full.

Inverness

I like Inverness. It’s a good away trip, seem to play good football in most seasons. When they first came up you’d get a free pie occasionally because they’d made too many.

Kilmarnock

Shite for years, can’t keep up with who actually plays for us, high percentage of fans are moaning-faced arseholes (pot-kettle, I know), chairman’s a p***k.
Probably one of my least favourite teams in the Premiership, but that’s because I support them.

Motherwell

Know plenty of ‘Well fans and they’re a sound bunch. Similar kind of club to Killie, so I don’t mind seeing them do well.

Will always get extra affection from me for the pumping they dished out to the Huns in that play-off. Lovely old job.

I guess they lose points for that Hun on here who claims to support them.

Patrick Thistle

Quite like Thistle too. Shite strips right enough.

Rangers

Hun cunts. Fans are thick as fuck and think the world’s out to get them, team’s full of arseholes and always has been, the songbook is vile.

The thing about a Hun is, you can spot them. Some just have a Hunnish look. Even without the Hun shirt, I’d have know the “Big Hoose must stay open” guy was a Hun.

I will admit their death and subsequent revival as a comedy roadshow has been amusing, so they're not entirely without redeeming features.

A Hun-dred more reasons to hate them though.

Ross County

I’ve never actually been up at Dingwall, and I think I’ve met one Ross County fan in my life. Sound guy right enough.

Were the benefactors of a particularly Hibsy Hibsing, so the memory of that probably puts them into the gid guys category.

St Johnstone

Can’t offer an objective opinion after the sickening violence perpetrated against myself and others in various Meh Derbies.

The physical scars may fade, the hatred never will.

(Still not as bad as the Huns though)

Archived