Has there ever been a worse 'championship' season?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You keep popping up like an unwanted rash after a visit to the local sauna. I'll give you peace son, a piece of the end of my boot up your arse.

f**k sake. We've got live one here!

On 06/03/2017 at 21:55, Ranaldo Bairn said:

He was pretty fast and could skin a man and cross a ball, but unfortunately he was among the laziest craters ever birthed. I always wanted him to come good, but he was never consistent or committed enough. A real pity.

I remember Tam Scobbie absolutely blowing a gasket at him at Cowdenbeath one night.

i remember an absolute screamer at starks at least 30 yards out total worldy

:lol:

The answer to the thread question, of course there has been. It's still quite tight at the top and we are better than the majority of the top league. It's actually not that shabby a standard with full internationalists at some clubs. 

Morton look in the best nick they have been in years as do Dunfermline, Dumbarton and Queens.  Dundee Utd are a big club and Falkirk are again producing the goods.  St Mirren making a fight of staying up too. Of course there has been some disappointments in the shape of Raith but anyone could see that coming! Ayr have shown from time to time they are not as shite as say Alloa last year.

All in all it's been no a bad wee league this season - it will be good to get out of it mind. 

Archived