Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Regardless of views on independence, a big part of the issue is that the SNP is completely split down the middle on woke issues.

Wokeness figures to be a key part of the leadership debate along with a concrete plan for how independence can be (a) Delivered and (b) Delivered successfully 

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

😂😂😂 

The weight of the lies she was having to tell in regards to this gender delusion to keep the fantasists and deviants happy and the war she waged on females and children all catching up with her. 

What a hill to die on. Good riddance. Unfortunately someone even worse in all aspects of the above will no doubt take over.

The cultists and their delusions and lies put too much pressure on her and are the reason for her downfall. Hilarious 

Nobody and nothing could be eever be worse than Westminster.

Edited by Highlandmagar

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

The weight of the lies she was having to tell in regards to this gender delusion to keep the fantasists and deviants happy and the war she waged on females and children all catching up with her. 

A girl has just been killed and as one final act of transphobia the British state will force her to be registered as a boy for the funeral paperwork. Could you have some decency and realise this isn't the time nor the place for vitriolic pish.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

A girl has just been killed and as one final act of transphobia the British state will force her to be registered as a boy for the funeral paperwork. Could you have some decency and realise this isn't the time nor the place for vitriolic pish.

Do you honestly expect someone who was raised by parents that helped him get drunk girls into his bedroom will have any sort of decency regarding anything? 

Little bit surprised she announced it this early, but gives the next leader plenty of time in run up to next Scottish Parliament election. Pretty much put a yellow rosette on a donkey and SNP will be in power by then still anyway, unless a pro-indy heavyweight can emerge, which isn't happening. 

As a former member of the SNP I have mixed feelings.

Having met Nicola Sturgeon a few times, I always found her to be engaging and interested on a personal level.

I'm disappointed with the lack of progression in the advancement of the independence movement since 2014.

I always thought that after the referendum the SNP were trying too hard to be something for everyone rather than stay true to their main cause, I think a lot of that is down to her.

I'm now so politically disenfranchised I don't think I will vote at another election.