Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

How will I get a holiday cottage for a week in August if there are no landlords?

A: Community owned bodies that acquire existing properties and lease them to visitors, with the community benefiting from the funds brought in. This also allows the community to convert surplus holiday home stock back to its rightful purpose of housing local people. 

There are already modern and well-run community bunkhouses and self-contained accomodation across Scotland. Such as the Sail Loft at Portsoy: https://www.portsoysailloft.org/

We do not need spiv buy to let speculators from Surrey to provide services. 

Nicola Sturgeon was back in Parliament today.

Reporters asked a few questions - she confirmed that she hasnt been questioned by the police*

Also, amusingly said she had never owned a burner phone.

*I am making no comment on this either way, I wouldnt want to upset anyone............

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Nicola Sturgeon was back in Parliament today.

Reporters asked a few questions - she confirmed that she hasnt been questioned by the police*

Also, amusingly said she had never owned a burner phone.

*I am making no comment on this either way, I wouldnt want to upset anyone............

She certainly did not seem her assured normal self.....but you know what.....I find I have zero sympathy.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Herc said:

We surely get a big budget series/film out of this if she gets sent down.

Jesus, can you imagine. The story of how, while billions are being stolen from the public purse in Westminster, Scotland's First Minister put everything on the line for a caravan she didn't even use  :rolleyes:

Glad to see there’s movement on this.  The longer it’s dragged out the worse it is for the party and for the Independence movement.

If there’s been a crime committed then charge people and bring them to trial.  If not drop it well ahead of the next GE.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

What a terrible time to be blocked by Janey Godley,  I'll miss her hilarious get the cell door Frank voice over. 

She is as funny as a slice of mouldy bread but she does seem to trigger the same types......