Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

The pure seethe of Will Hutton’s article in the Guardian is totally justified.

However the amount of Tory voters who will change their voting position because of Hancock’s behaviour and hypocrisy is a small fraction of one percent.

4 hours ago, TAFKAM said:

It's nice we've finally found out what the bar is for resigning from a position of influence in public life 2k21

I blame him less for breaking the rule than for being part of the group that has retained it past its sell by date.

Edited by AlbionMan

4 hours ago, TAFKAM said:

It's nice we've finally found out what the bar is for resigning from a position of influence in public life 2k21

I can't decide whether or not it's a good thing that banging other folk behind your wife's back is now considered acceptable for an MP. I guess everyone is so used to it at this point.

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The pure seethe of Will Hutton’s article in the Guardian is totally justified.

However the amount of Tory voters who will change their voting position because of Hancock’s behaviour and hypocrisy is a small fraction of one percent.

It's a funny old world when I find myself agreeing with auld Danny.  People should, of course, not be hidebound with their votes and should take in to consideration the character of the local candidate and also the worth of the party they represent.

I can also be a smug b*****d who takes the moral high ground here since I haven't voted for a Tory candidate, locally or nationally, since Boris became PM in 2019.  I don't like him, his politics or his cabinet.  One simple example, when we had a by election a week past on Thur I voted LibDem.

This is what you do when you have a leader of dubious character and a government of embarrassing competence.

Except, of course, in Nippy's ScotchLand - where the clapping seals reward her and Pete with five more years of their snouts in the trough.

Edit:  If you think Sturgeon is pants:

sturgeon.thumb.png.fbb85d3b368d8699f845bd4610f6893b.png

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I can also be a smug b*****d who takes the moral high ground here since I haven't voted for a Tory candidate, locally or nationally, since Boris became PM in 2019.  I don't like him, his politics or his cabinet.  One simple example, when we had a by election a week past on Thur I voted LibDem.

Such a selfless act should undoubtedly be awarded with a mention in her Maj's next honours list.

Restraining yourself from voting tory for a full 18 months and instead voting for their wetter, yellower cousins is worth an MBE at least imo

12 minutes ago, Avon Barksdale said:

Such a selfless act should undoubtedly be awarded with a mention in her Maj's next honours list.

Restraining yourself from voting tory for a full 18 months and instead voting for their wetter, yellower cousins is worth an MBE at least imo

One has to take a stance, however small.

Meanwhile, The glagarried-up brigade are voting for a morally bankrupt movement of hate and division.

Edit:  Supported by Tommy Sheridan:

sheridan.thumb.png.3439bb424c143a6cbdccd3c77334fe40.png

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

One has to take a stance, however small.

Meanwhile, The glagarried-up brigade are voting for a morally bankrupt movement of hate and division.

Even as we speak, wee nippy and her snpira nazis are forcing English people to wear red roses to identify themselves, the ones that haven't been thrown into jail for simply saying they're English anyway.

4 minutes ago, Avon Barksdale said:

Even as we speak, wee nippy and her snpira nazis are forcing English people to wear red roses to identify themselves, the ones that haven't been thrown into jail for simply saying they're English anyway.

Yellow stars for The Basturt Toaries incoming...

2 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

Covid never been higher, where is nicoliar and her government now,   no daily TV  briefings , but f#@# me there is no election due, horrible ba"*"*# doesn't give a  feck but her sheep canny see that. 

8D8E2D95-5DD3-4756-B3D4-6A48C6C6699B.jpeg