Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I wonder if they will go for the moderate Murdo Fraser FTP 

So, Murdo takes over and he'll push for his plan for a breakaway Scots Tories group that he argued for earlier this month. This is great, the end of the UK brought about by Johnson and Murdo Fraser.

1 minute ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

So, Murdo takes over and he'll push for his plan for a breakaway Scots Tories group that he argued for earlier this month. This is great, the end of the UK brought about by Johnson and Murdo Fraser.

Tories turn to dust    -    Democratic unionist scottish tories

Guest Bob Mahelp

'Mason Boyne. Murdo Fraser's chosen candidate for the Shetland by-election'.

Seeing the Tories in Scotland getting f*cked up the arse is one of the few great joys of this Brexit shitstorm. 

Daily Express

The NEXT Prime Minister? Ruth Davidson considering Westminster move to get TOP job.

Guardian

She’s back: and Ruth Davidson could be the one person who can save the Tories

Just in case we forget how the media portrayed her a few short months ago.

Huge opportunity for her to do something hugely positive for the Conservatives in Scotland and she has shat her breeks and fucked off.

Dunno. I’m inclined to see this as a positive move against Tory HQ. I’m not really sure she’d have been in a position to effect much as things stood. If she makes a significant anti-BoJo statement, which at this point I’m inclined to see it as, it seems like a pretty principled move.

That said, she’s a Tory, so more likely to be careerism.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Dunno. I’m inclined to see this as a positive move against Tory HQ. I’m not really sure she’d have been in a position to effect much as things stood. If she makes a significant anti-BoJo statement, which at this point I’m inclined to see it as, it seems like a pretty principled move.

That said, she’s a Tory, so more likely to be careerism.

Any statement she makes now is going to be completely undermined by the fact she has walked out on a position of significant influence on the tories in Scotland.

If she’d kept that position and came out again Bojo and his plan in absolute terms today she could have painted herself as being both Tory and pro Scotland, and probably have made a good claim to be trying to fight for “Working Class Scotland”. They would still be massively tainted but it would be a genuinely positive and hard to argue with step on Scotland for them.

As it is she will now always be looked upon as someone who ran away when it got too close to some real action.

3 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Any statement she makes now is going to be completely undermined by the fact she has walked out on a position of significant influence on the tories in Scotland.

If she’d kept that position and came out again Bojo and his plan in absolute terms today she could have painted herself as being both Tory and pro Scotland, and probably have made a good claim to be trying to fight for “Working Class Scotland”. They would still be massively tainted but it would be a genuinely positive and hard to argue with step on Scotland for them.

As it is she will now always be looked upon as someone who ran away when it got too close to some real action.

#runawayruth