The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

According to Robbo, Captain Joe has been offered a one year contract.

However, he did also say that he could be looking for longer term security and more game time.

1 minute ago, Drooper said:

Donald Trump is (arguably) a successful businessman....

So it's ok for Kibble to use the St Mirren Charitable Foundation for a grant without their knowledge. I don't think so and also don't agree having a Rangers & Celtic supporters on the board. But good on you to support such a situation. Personally I cant. 

1 minute ago, ZingaliMan said:

Mmm meaning can you explain please as you have lost me ? 

It's 11pm on a Friday night and the assumption is you've been drinking. I make no judgement one way or t'other,

However on previous occasions with those circumstances you've made an arse of yourself.

FWIW I also don't like the fact that 2 board members are openly known to be fans of the OF clubs.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

It's 11pm on a Friday night and the assumption is you've been drinking. I make no judgement one way or t'other,

However on previous occasions with those circumstances you've made an arse of yourself.

FWIW I also don't like the fact that 2 board members are openly known to be fans of the OF clubs.

I'm Nightshift so not drinking. Are you agreeing Kibble should use St Mirren Charitable Foundation with out their knowledge to raise funds without their knowledge. Is that not against the law  ? I'm no lawyer but I am a successful business man I would think it is against the law hence A.W. millionaire is persusuning  this having went through his lawyers. But hey I'm sure you know best. 

3 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

I'm Nightshift so not drinking. Are you agreeing Kibble should use St Mirren Charitable Foundation with out their knowledge to raise funds without their knowledge. Is that not against the law  ? I'm no lawyer but I am a successful business man I would think it is against the law hence A.W. millionaire is persusuning  this having went through his lawyers. But hey I'm sure you know best. 

IMO the club statement has made things abundantly clear. AW is shit-strirring. The land in the application is in Ferguslie but not owned by the club.