• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

11 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Who would you guys like to be your next manager

I have absolutely no idea. I wouldn’t mind going down the route you did with Murray. I’m not sure if there is any youngish up and coming managers showing promise in League 1/2 though.

The Montrose boss would also be high on the list but we all know that would never ever happen.

The biggest fear is a Locke/McIntyre situation though.

Edited by PB1994

7 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I have absolutely no idea. I wouldn’t mind going down the route you did with Murray. I’m not sure if there is any youngish up and coming managers showing promise in League 1/2 though.

The Montrose boss would also be high on the list but we all know that would never ever happen.

Theres always the Bunnet lol, I know thats not funny, your board must have someone in mind as they've acted very swiftly in getting rid of Dodds 

P.S. Bartley at QoS might be a good shout, but maybe the move North would put him off

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

On 25/02/2023 at 21:33, Stephen Malkmus said:

Malkmus Exclusive: initial discussions are underway with J---s Mc-----r to take over as player manager next season. 

I'm hearing that this is now a done deal. McArthur announced his retirement from playing last month but is keen to play again at this level in parallel with the coaching. 

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

20 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The biggest fear is a Locke/McIntyre situation though.

The only ‘youngish’ manager I can think of who might be worth a shout is Darren Young at Stirling. No idea what his situation outside football is though. 

15 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The only ‘youngish’ manager I can think of who might be worth a shout is Darren Young at Stirling. No idea what his situation outside football is though. 

I could get on board with that if it is an option.

14 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Not sure how realistic it is, but Kevin Thomson is a name I like. 

I don’t know what it is but I don’t want him at all. Maybe it was because he was at Kelty and they chucked cash at it, which he won’t be getting with us.

One of the Raith fans said Kevin Thomson turned them due to budgets allegedly, can’t see us having more cash than them right now. 

Darren Young is an interesting shout, Stirling seem to be doing well so wouldnt be the worst idea. Tam Courts done well at Dundee United I think so wouldn’t be averse to him. 

I’m hoping the Gary Locke shouts are a wind up but with those in charge nothing would surprise me. 

Ideally someone who can recruit well, plays decent football and isn’t a w****r, not too much to ask I think.