"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Administration isn't the (relatively) simple fix some folk seem to think it is.

It could mean the end of ICT.

Aye some fans seem to think it'll be like Hearts or Dundee a few tough years & it'll be all over. I'm worried it'll be more like Gretna... it's very concerning.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

9 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

Aye some fans seem to think it'll be like Hearts or Dundee a few tough years & it'll be all over. I'm worried it'll be more like Gretna... it's very concerning.

Courage mon Brave, faint heart never fecked a pig.

30 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

🤨It's not hard to understand we got 1 point out of our 1st 5 league games under Dodds we won 1 game in 9 if you include the league cup. 

Well after five games of the league season you were clearly toast then. 

With all due respect I think ICT fans know a bit more then Morton fans about how good or bad ICT managers are 

You don't seem to understand how a Scottish football forum works then. 

11 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

If ICT hit the wall I assume Caledonian Locomotives get first dibs on the name?

hit the buffers shirley. 

12 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Indeed.  The ICT Community aspect blows County’s out the water in some respects.  Craig and Daniel Lamond do sterling work.  

Fiona, famously, being the one who identified the illegal player and had to make sure John Robertson didn’t blow it.  

Should give her a pop managing the team

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I’m still not quite sure what Grassa Bennett does.  Or at least, what he does that Scot Gardiner couldn’t  do more badly.  

The main reason he was brought back was to try and repair relations with local businesses burned after the concert fiasco. 

6 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

You lot need pulled up on this. It's based on a morning roll, absolutely rank.

Anyway, Billy Dodds voted to kill Dundee rather than a CVA so I hope you aren't relying on his good will. 

They are fucking rank, and I say that as a Culloden boy who went to school with his son.

Fucking icing and cream on roll for fucksake. 

Aye dream rings are horrible. Mixing sweet and savoury should be a death penalty conviction.

The empire biscuits are better than anything you get in the Central Belt. I've come close to madness trying to find similar ones, but they just can't get the biscuit right.

303236.jpg

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

They are fucking rank, and I say that as a Culloden boy who went to school with his son.

55 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Aye dream rings are horrible. Mixing sweet and savoury should be a death penalty conviction.

Agreed fully. It's probably the one thing I've struggled to understand since moving up here 4 years ago, the love of Dream Rings.

Absolutely overrated things, rotten invention.

6 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Harry Gows is absolute pish. Its only use to the people of Inverness would be for when Raith Rovers come to town, a side known for incredible rates of pie sales. 

First scottish baker to win Baker of the year🤩

You get what you pay for with a bakers I've found.

8 hours ago, yoda said:

The empire biscuits are better than anything you get in the Central Belt. I've come close to madness trying to find similar ones, but they just can't get the biscuit right.

303236.jpg

Yeah there's nothing down here as good as a Gows empire biscuit. Baynes fudge donuts are decent I suppose. 

Don't disagree that Dream Rings are overhyped but it's what Gows is best known for so... 

10 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

If it's David you mean, then I think we were in the same year at the same school!