"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I said it as well.

Careful, they'll start accusing you of being an Arbroath/Dunfermline/QotS fan too. The whole country is laughing at their head-case of a club right now, not just the made up rivalries in their own heads

2 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Careful, they'll start accusing you of being an Arbroath/Dunfermline/QotS fan too. The whole country is laughing at their head-case of a club right now, not just the made up rivalries in their own heads

More nonsense from the dragon ****.  The sarge is one of the all time great posters on P&B. His wisdom is always welcome on this thread.

Others not so much.  

As far as I can see, ICT fans have done nothing except obsess about fans of other clubs.  The last few pages have seen unhinged levels of paranoid posting.  Its quite alarming.  Did they think that no other fans would comment on the administration?  Were the Rangers fans like this back when they had their administration event?  

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

As far as I can see, ICT fans have done nothing except obsess about fans of other clubs.  The last few pages have seen unhinged levels of paranoid posting.  Its quite alarming.  Did they think that no other fans would comment on the administration?  Were the Rangers fans like this back when they had their administration event?  

Nope, they had their hands firmly in their pockets walking away....

Just now, Buzz Killington said:

More nonsense from the dragon ****.  The sarge is one of the all time great posters on P&B. His wisdom is always welcome on this thread.

Others not so much.  

You seem upset. Bit of an overreaction to a couple of mundane posts but each to their own x

5 minutes ago, Spyro said:

The level of insanity you are beginning to display is rather alarming. Nobody accused you of saying the season ticket thing, it was said by other posters. You’re attaching yourself to The Caley all over the forum, spending all of your time in here, bringing us up in Lowland League threads, even running to the heads gone thread to talk about us after you were schooled by a few of our posters. This ExiledLichtie levels of breakdown.

4 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

bringing us up in Lowland League thread

And I was only commenting because you had the bare-faced cheek to be slagging off another club on there. Considering the situation your own club are in, it's a bit bold to be bouncing along to the LL forum to slag off another club

4 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Eh? Try looking on the previous page and settle down a bit wee man 😂

1 minute ago, Spyro said:

And I was only commenting because you had the bare-faced cheek to be slagging off another club on there. Considering the situation your own club are in, it's a bit bold to be bouncing along to the LL forum to slag off another club

You seem to be holding it together well, then,

I slagged off a Cowdenbeath fan for turning his nose up at a competition they are in, and deserve to be in, and you did the same. If you could wipe the tears of rage away from your eyes for just a second you might have seen that but you bashed the keyboard anyway because a few The Caley fans took you to school just beforehand. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

You seem to be holding it together well, then,

I slagged off a Cowdenbeath fan for turning his nose up at a competition they are in, and deserve to be in, and you did the same. If you could wipe the tears of rage away from your eyes for just a second you might have seen that but you bashed the keyboard anyway because a few The Caley fans took you to school just beforehand. 

If you knew any of the previous I have had with the other poster on that thread, you'd know that it was more light-hearted banter rather than the full blown heads-gone rager you seem to excel in. 

3 minutes ago, Spyro said:

If you knew any of the previous I have had with the other poster on that thread, you'd know that it was more light-hearted banter rather than the full blown heads-gone rager you seem to excel in. 

I’m sorry I wasn’t aware of the lovers’ tiff you had with Cowdenbeath fans and frankly I’m not interested. I slated them for thinking they were ‘above’ the league they appear to be…err…15th in and you bombarded me with a word salad post about Alness Academy. You are a frightening individual. 

3 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Just one normal day in this thread is all I ask for, one day 

Your in for a treat tomorrow as we're due a detailed analysis of player registration rules from Queens Park fans.  

35 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Sandy will confirm my credentials as a cuckoo of the Bonnycord variety. Which we all know means goodwill and agreement. I should also add, it wasn't Shotts that lost 36-0 to A*****th. That was the Aberdeen branch.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I’m sorry I wasn’t aware of the lovers’ tiff you had with Cowdenbeath fans and frankly I’m not interested. I slated them for thinking they were ‘above’ the league they appear to be…err…15th in and you bombarded me with a word salad post about Alness Academy. You are a frightening individual. 

Trying to deflect from the fact that it's not the 1st time you've posted on the LL forum and made an absolute tit of yourself.

1 minute ago, Buzz Killington said:

Your in for a treat tomorrow as we're due a detailed analysis of player registration rules from Queens Park fans.  

Aye because it's all the Queens Park, Arbroath, Dunfermline, QotS fans fault isn't it 😂

13 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Trying to deflect from the fact that it's not the 1st time you've posted on the LL forum and made an absolute tit of yourself.

Aye because it's all the Queens Park, Arbroath, Dunfermline, QotS fans fault isn't it 😂

Yeah, me posting about Cowdenbeath on the Lowland League forum is totally deflecting. I think bringing up The Caley on that part of the board might just be that.