"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

11 hours ago, The Mantis said:

McCann might simply drop him for those games. He’s not renowned for taking any shit.

While he's never reached the heights I had hoped with his signing he is still one of our better players and would assume higher earners - are we really a club that is in a position to write of that? It should be assumed he is professional and will act as such if requested to play - nobody questioned Shinnie when he signed a PCA - but I do agree the public announcement and timing of these thing should be better controlled and regulated. All too often a club announces a PCA just before games with the players current club, its poor gamesmanship IMO.

Massive #respect to Ben Woods who appears to be a friend of Keatings and is dishing out abuse to any ICT fan who dares to say anything negative about Keatso.

Edited by RiG

I've made contact* with the bold Ben and if, as he promises, he gets a login for this here parish, look out @SandyCromarty and @bdu98196 you may be best avoiding any sharp focus on this thread for the next period of time.

*I haven't, he's far too scary but nevertheless, unintentionally hilarious

12 hours ago, RiG said:

Massive #respect to Ben Woods who appears to be a friend of Keatings and is dishing out abuse to any ICT fan who dares to say anything negative about Keatso.

Tremendous. Pissing myself at his wee 'crusade'.

15 hours ago, sophia said:

I've made contact* with the bold Ben and if, as he promises, he gets a login for this here parish, look out @SandyCromarty and @bdu98196 you may be best avoiding any sharp focus on this thread for the next period of time.

*I haven't, he's far too scary but nevertheless, unintentionally hilarious

I'll keep quiet and hopefully be out of the Woods.

7 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I see CaleyD turned up on CTO again recently to try and sell one of the big cup final flags...for a grand!

He was trying to sell a Caley registration plate in Facebook for £2k a few months back.

21 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

He was trying to sell a Caley registration plate in Facebook for £2k a few months back.

Knocked the price down to a mere £1,500.  I highly doubt that big flag cost a grand to get made!

Edited by Highland Capital

1 minute ago, PB1994 said:

Pretty sure they were paid for by the club!

If it's the ones from the League Cup final, it was made with fan donations I'm sure.  From what I've heard, he's cut all ties with the club and no longer even supporters us.  Someone probably told him one of his ideas were pish and he threw another hissy fit.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Caley forum is something else. :lol: I know all one club forums are a bit mental, but FS.

It actually used to be a really good site.  A decade ago it was really busy with loads of people posting rumours and breaking down a lot of tactical stuff.  While some of it's decline was down to the rise of Twitter, Facebook and Pie & Bovril, a lot of people got quite turned off by overzealous moderating, the rise of morons and happy clappers some of whom were officially involved with the club and talked down to fans who said anything negative no-matter how legitimate it was.

Is there anyone on here that is a member of the ICT Centenary Club able to tell me how much it costs? I'm not currently a member but happily willing to join, particularly if it helps the club, can't see prices on the wesbite or does the cost vary depending on what each individual agrees?