"The ICT Thread - The Championship Years"

45 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

I think you were right the first time, Mr Foran has Puma and Joma catalogues on his site:

https://www.rfsportsshop.co.uk

Thanks.
I always confuse those two; Joma and Macron.  They seem to have came into the Scottish game around the same time, used by lower league clubs initially (non top flight at least, maybe not so much now), have crap logos (IMO) and just seemed a bit cheap.

Not sure I'd want Errea back though, they've produced some horrors over the years.
Errea, Joma and Macron, not much difference really I guess.  Shame we are not keeping Puma, I have really liked their kits.

The Boardroom has benefitted greatly this season from the addition of former Director and player Graeme Bennett who “came home” to help us once again and from world renowned retired surgeon Panos Thomas, a long standing fan of 20 years.

:lol: 

On 13/06/2023 at 17:05, TheScarf said:

That update from Gardiner is a load of 

image.png.39166bdf9fbc503e89255a7708d1fe04.png

Correct, it's embarrassing, "the hoose is on fire but don't worry the fire brigade is on it's way".

Typical Emperors New Clothes drivel, "yer arse is hanging oot but that's a lovely new coat".

And a "World Renowned Surgeon" lives in Nairn? that's some feat of arse licking!

We know exactly how that last season went and a Thank You to Queens Park for the f**k up.

Gardiner, Robertson and Dodds.

Three Blind Mice.

We the fans know better

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Whats happening with Billy? extension kicked in but no signing as yet?

I'm sure I read somewhere he's away abroad on holiday. So maybe just wants some peace for a week or two. 

On twitter Sutherland had his op so it's looking like there's truth in having a injury during rehab and not getting help from club,surely if it took place under care of ict physios the club should have paid for operation and not delayed it as I'm sure I read it happened way back in January 

1 hour ago, max said:

On twitter Sutherland had his op so it's looking like there's truth in having a injury during rehab and not getting help from club,surely if it took place under care of ict physios the club should have paid for operation and not delayed it as I'm sure I read it happened way back in January 

We can hope that the lad is not permanently disabled!!!!

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

We've signed Jake Davidson

He's not a bad player at all, works hard and can carry ball forward well but clearly fell out of favour in the second half of the season and I doubt many of us were too surprised he didn't get a new deal. Still young though and I'm sure he'll do fine.

6 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

He's not a bad player at all, works hard and can carry ball forward well but clearly fell out of favour in the second half of the season and I doubt many of us were too surprised he didn't get a new deal. Still young though and I'm sure he'll do fine.

Sounds as if he comes on a free.