Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, FK1Bairn said:

We go to a wedding next Sunday of the daughter of one of her work colleagues (yeah we don't get it either other than to make up numbers on the bride side). I don't own trousers as such but I do own three pairs of chinos that I wear to go to work once a week. 

She's saying I need to get a pair of trousers and can't wear my chinos to a wedding. I don't know if I'm infuriated because she's probably right or whether I'm infuriated because if I do buy a pair I'll only be wearing them once. 

Try not to spill beer on them or pish yourself and take them back to the shop after the wedding.

6 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

We go to a wedding next Sunday of the daughter of one of her work colleagues (yeah we don't get it either other than to make up numbers on the bride side). I don't own trousers as such but I do own three pairs of chinos that I wear to go to work once a week. 

She's saying I need to get a pair of trousers and can't wear my chinos to a wedding. I don't know if I'm infuriated because she's probably right or whether I'm infuriated because if I do buy a pair I'll only be wearing them once. 

You go to work once per week, wearing three pairs of chinos?

8 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Get yourself into Slaters and get yourself a smert pair of troosers ya miserable old beggar. Look after them and you can even wear them the next time you’re up in court! 

8 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Matalan or M&M. You'll get a decent pair for £20-£30. Look around for a sale.

17 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

Hire a kilt.

19 hours ago, FK1Bairn said:

I'm all for solidarity on this thread given its very pertinent subject matter to us all but she's absolutely right here. Any grown adult male who doesn't own a pair of formal trousers should be eyed with suspicion. 

Chinos at a wedding, jeezo.

33 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

I'm all for solidarity on this thread given its very pertinent subject matter to us all but she's absolutely right here. Any grown adult male who doesn't own a pair of formal trousers should be eyed with suspicion. 

Chinos at a wedding, jeezo.

12 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Get yourself into Slaters and get yourself a smert pair of troosers ya miserable old beggar. Look after them and you can even wear them the next time you’re up in court! 

They’re not wrong. I’m seldom out of shorts, trainers and a tee shirt , but even I have a dark and light coloured pair of dress trousers. Turned out to be most useful six months ago to go before the judge…

On 29/07/2023 at 17:02, FK1Bairn said:

"Don't own trousers as such"?

You're not one of these lads I currently see about Glasgow who think it's acceptable to wear shorts regardless of the weather are you?