Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Explain to me why it isn't acceptable to wear shorts all year round. 

Go the whole year, brother. 

Stay strong brother. Don't let these trouser loving heathens influence you.

Shorts are the way forward.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Because I'm an adult I have to suffer in discomfort? You're not selling this for me. 

It is hard enough to get a decent pair of below the knee jobs..

Mrs BIB 'adapted' a couple of pair of Decathlon action breeks for me...

at my age, Mr Marvis or the Souness tighty shorts is a bad look...

Let the calves breathe 

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

What's uncomfortable? Having fabric on your calves? 

You live in a climate where adults wearing shorts all year is counterintuitive and obtuse.

Yes, it is uncomfortable for me which is why I wear shorts wherever possible. Wearing shorts in the rain in particular is a no-brainer. Rain bounces off your legs whereas there's nothing worse than being stuck in wet jeans all day. 

The climate in this country is fine for shorts. In winter I'm always well wrapped up and have a hat on. I barely feel the cold on my legs. 

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yes, it is uncomfortable for me which is why I wear shorts wherever possible. Wearing shorts in the rain in particular is a no-brainer. Rain bounces off your legs whereas there's nothing worse than being stuck in wet jeans all day. 

The climate in this country is fine for shorts. In winter I'm always well wrapped up and have a hat on. I barely feel the cold on my legs. 

So you wear a hat with shorts? Lost all reason. Discussion over.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

We moved to Sweden for a a few years when I was 8 and the teacher accused me of lying when I said we wore shorts to school in the middle of winter.

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What's your stance on sleeves? 

46 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

So you wear a hat with shorts? Lost all reason. Discussion over.

Yes, of course I do. Anyone not wearing a hat in winter is off their nut. Always makes me laugh when folk slate me for my shorts yet are walking around without a hat on. You'll lose more heat from your head than your (my chicken) legs. 

38 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I agree with you here but if you've got calfs like @101 then shorts all year it is.

@19QOS19, get yer calfs out for the boys.

Sorry buddy, chicken legs as I say. But I prefer comfort so am happy to torture the world with that sight. 

28 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

What's your stance on sleeves? 

I think folk who walk around in winter wearing just a t-shirt are off their nut. 

I don't like jackets, socks or shoes. Or pajama bottoms.

Has to either be extremely wet or cold before I put a jacket on.

Socks and shoes are obviously necessary. Slippers are an abomination. 

5 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

@19QOS19 - gloves with shorts? And what footwear, assuming a wee bit snow? 

Pretty useless with gloves tbh. Fed up buying them as I'm losing them! But aye, I'd wear gloves with a jacket and shorts. Only really wear trainers tbh. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Pretty useless with gloves tbh. Fed up buying them as I'm losing them! But aye, I'd wear gloves with a jacket and shorts. Only really wear trainers tbh. 

Gloves are another abomination.

Shorts in winter is a hallmark of men who shop at the big 'n' tall store. We can't feel anything through the blubber. Congrats to @19QOS19 for coming out of the large and loveable closet.