Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

22 hours ago, alta-pete said:

I’m treading fearfully here in case of attracting escapees from the Politics Thread, but are there any others sorts? 

Female dogs.
Female Monkeys
Female Cats
etc

18 hours ago, doulikefish said:

She has booked one of the boys that come round and deep clean your oven 2mr.....she is cleaning the oven tonight 🤣

Women are bonkers 

They are all fucking mad. She did that exact thing not so long ago.

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Update she has just sent me a WhatsApp telling me she is mortified because of the amount of scrubbing he has had to do 

Have her ask the lad if this is even in his top 1,000 dirtiest…looking forward to you relaying the horror stories she gets told.

I don't really live in one of these adversarial, tit for tat marriages, but when she has pals round and they are sitting chatting shit, she seems to paint our relationship in that light. I'm not sure if it's just a "fit in with how others talk" thing, but it fucking annoys me. 

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I don't really live in one of these adversarial, tit for tat marriages, but when she has pals round and they are sitting chatting shit, she seems to paint our relationship in that light. I'm not sure if it's just a "fit in with how others talk" thing, but it fucking annoys me. 

Two choices:

1) Just putter around aimlessly, annoying them. Then, when she complains after, tell her you were living up to your billing so her pals would feel sorry for her.

2) Walk purposefully through the room they are in, on the way to the back, with a shovel, a bag of lime, some plastic bags and a large axe.

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Similarly I've heard mine with her pals when golf is mentioned " Bloody golf! I'd love to just chuck his clubs in the skip ...." The 3 of them then chattering on a load of golf widow sh*te. 

Lucky if I play once every few months and when I do it's usually a quick run round the local 9 holer and back home before she's even out her pit ! 

42 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Passive-aggressively tell her you want couples therapy because you're concerned about how she sees your relationship.

Alternatively, prove her right by shagging one of said mates as revenge for this slight.

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Two choices:

1) Just putter around aimlessly, annoying them. Then, when she complains after, tell her you were living up to your billing so her pals would feel sorry for her.

2) Walk purposefully through the room they are in, on the way to the back, with a shovel, a bag of lime, some plastic bags and a large axe.

Hung about for 2 hours then fucked off to pub, which was pre arranged basically. And even then sort of became this "look I'm sending him to the pub ament I class" weirdness. I'm not that guy. Don't pretend like I am cos it will result in me most likely.having some sort of episode.

3 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

Similarly I've heard mine with her pals when golf is mentioned " Bloody golf! I'd love to just chuck his clubs in the skip ...." The 3 of them then chattering on a load of golf widow sh*te. 

Lucky if I play once every few months and when I do it's usually a quick run round the local 9 holer and back home before she's even out her pit ! 

Identical. IDENTICAL energy

1 minute ago, BTFD said:

Passive-aggressively tell her you want couples therapy because you're concerned about how she sees your relationship.

Alternatively, prove her right by shagging one of said mates as revenge for this slight.

Pal was looking ok tbf. Just need to wax enough pints to get my sophistication levels up before she goes home

Picked up myself a nice piece of fudge while on holiday to enjoy with a wee dram tonight. She picks up said fudge, opens it, takes a bit, at which point I asked WTF she was doing. Her answer "oh, I Just fancied trying it".  My reply of I bought it for myself,  at least fucking ask first, was met with the death stare..

22 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Two choices:

There’s a reason you’re divorced. 

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

My mrs can be like this, if she hangs around with certain pals who have or having relationship problems she’ll bring them up as if we have the same issues despite our only real arguments coming over silly things or are stress related but her pals that have these issues have no kids and have just decided to date an arsehole time after time. 

You spend all afternoon in the pub together, you enjoy great chat together, you get talking to a nice young couple at the next table. Everything is going great until you mention that the other girl has a great pair of tits…🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, supermik said:

You spend all afternoon in the pub together, you enjoy great chat together, you get talking to a nice young couple at the next table. Everything is going great until you mention that the other girl has a great pair of tits…🤣🤣

Not all of us deserve everything we get.

You, on the other hand.....