Work colleagues

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Serious question, but why can't you 'develop skills' during the hours you work? Surely it's then that you'd actually be using whatever skills you mean? Also doing your actual hours is experience. I'm unsure why anyone would need to put in any more hours to get it, unless the extra hours are in a different field or aspect?

I also don't think that trying at something means doing unpaid overtime. You can try at a job just by doing your regular hours.

Because then I'd have all my staff moaning about having to do all the work that I'm avoiding while I spend my time swanning about. Then i' d end up with no staff and more legwork to do. 

It takes time to learn how to do new stuff and it's for my benefit, not the firms. I can and will take my skills elsewhere for more money. 

Anyone who puts people down all the time is seriously insecure and jealous of others. It’s just projection. 

Years ago these people would ‘have an accident’ at work that nobody noticed. Now HR and senior management protect these c***s.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Jason King has history of being a boring troll on this subject. Best ignored.

Just because you are a minimum wage worker with no prospects doesnt mean that people who have education and work intelligently to progress in their career are trolling.

Mind you based on your posting style and the amount of tedious trolling you actually post on here I have come to the conclusion that  you are either a schoolchild or unemployed so naturally I assume that someone of your limited ability doesnt understand the world of work.

12 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Just because you are a minimum wage worker with no prospects doesnt mean that people who have education and work intelligently to progress in their career are trolling.

Mind you based on your posting style and the amount of tedious trolling you actually post on here I have come to the conclusion that  you are either a schoolchild or unemployed so naturally I assume that someone of your limited ability doesnt understand the world of work.

tenor.gif

Mate, I work for ScotGov - I get paid far above the average annual UK salary for doing f**k all.
You know how I got that position?
By actually working in employment to improve my lot in life. You carry on being a minimum wage slave, the sort of guy who in his 30s is still in an entry level position, whilst the people who actually work accrue the related benefits at your expense.
Its not a shock to those who have actually worked to realise that the better you work the wider the range of higher paid opportunities become available as you advance through your career.
.AngryLinedEquine-poster.jpg

22 hours ago, Jason King said:

Its why you'll be a minimum wage scheme goblin for the rest of your, thankfully short, existence.  :thumsup2

20 hours ago, Jason King said:

Mate, I work for ScotGov - I get paid far above the average annual UK salary for doing f**k all.

adult-proud-man-260nw-253182850.jpg

I give my work the bare minimum required, without arousing suspicion that I’m a lazy fucker. On the occasion I’m required to work over and above my contracted hours, I’ll do so with little fuss but make sure I’m compensated accordingly.

Companies, especially large multinationals, don’t give a f**k about their employees and would drop you in a second to save a bit of money themselves.

Your first paragraph is bang on.
I am the perennial skiver. I have skived in every job I've ever had. Right now I am sitting with my feet up in my workroom, typing this. This morning I had to change a cistern on a toilet, I done so, made sure the building manager seen me, and came back downstairs after it.
I've got another one to do this afternoon, I'll make sure I'm seen again.
I will leave at 4pm.
Fin.

18 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Any chance of this being televised?

I'm sorry NJ2, but I'm afraid that television camera technology hasn't advanced enough yet to catch the speed of my returns. Hopefully Moonster brings his reinforced titanium table tennis bat to withstand the heat from my balls. 

Fnarr, etc.

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm sorry NJ2, but I'm afraid that television camera technology hasn't advanced enough yet to catch the speed of my returns. Hopefully Moonster brings his reinforced titanium table tennis bat to withstand the heat from my balls. 

Fnarr, etc.

You may have speed but do you have complete and utter bafflement within your skillset?

Image result for table tennis gif

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You may have speed but do you have complete and utter bafflement within your skillset?

Image result for table tennis gif

No, unfortunately I am a one-trick pony but fortunately that one trick is always enough to see me victorious. Here is me playing earlier today:

unnamed (15).gif

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

For all you no-marks claiming you're all that at table tennis, how many of yous have actually won a CUP for table tennis in your fucking work?

image.png.354bd18b13b3afd9a6ceb14fc685c269.png

Yeah bitches. Didn't think so. 

Put it on the line

For all you no-marks claiming you're all that at table tennis, how many of yous have actually won a CUP for table tennis in your fucking work?
image.png.354bd18b13b3afd9a6ceb14fc685c269.png
Yeah bitches. Didn't think so. 
Dont you have a better photo of the lassie whose hand it's in there?