Work colleagues

On 02/02/2024 at 14:18, Boghead ranter said:

A stand up, front to back wiper obvs.

Or a wrong-un, to use the shorter description. 

I’m hoping I’m wrong on this and it’s just tied into the stand up wiping (agreed nonce behaviour for shitty cheeked weirdos), but it appears that you are suggesting wiping front to back is the wrong behaviour?

58 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m hoping I’m wrong on this and it’s just tied into the stand up wiping (agreed nonce behaviour for shitty cheeked weirdos), but it appears that you are suggesting wiping front to back is the wrong behaviour?

Back to front, while sitting down, is the correct answer 😉

• 3 weeks later...

Odd, odd meeting today. One part was about a module that is mandatory for all students. It is awful. Truly dreadful.

The head of Learning and Teaching was telling us that the feedback was good and we have to keep it.

Student survey gave it a terrible rating, so he was lying to us. A few of us called out this bullshit. We have access to the feedback. We can see the scores and comments.

We'll see if he budges.

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

Odd, odd meeting today. One part was about a module that is mandatory for all students. It is awful. Truly dreadful.

The head of Learning and Teaching was telling us that the feedback was good and we have to keep it.

Student survey gave it a terrible rating, so he was lying to us. A few of us called out this bullshit. We have access to the feedback. We can see the scores and comments.

We'll see if he budges.

It’s almost as if the heads of all Universities have a WhatsApp group where they make up fucking nonsense just to f**k with the foot soldiers.

1 hour ago, mathematics said:

It’s almost as if the heads of all Universities have a WhatsApp group where they make up fucking nonsense just to f**k with the foot soldiers.

Honestly, piss down your neck and tell you it's raining time here.

6 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Yet you obviously enjoy / take some form of hideous pleasure in working with this bunch of narcissistic / tenured / incompetent / arrogant goons.

I reckon other places are just as bad.

12 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Yet you obviously enjoy / take some form of hideous pleasure in working with this bunch of narcissistic / tenured / incompetent / arrogant goons.

^^^ Pie and Bovril in real life. 

there is a girl at my work called 'Dear', gorgeous girl to look at and speak to 

She is 42, well within the limit before you all start.

my wife been away just now, thoughts have crossed old slipperyp mind.

She is single with a 15 yo boy.

Found out yesterday her ex- husband, competed suicide, shot gun to the head.

I'm OUT1

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

there is a girl at my work called 'Dear', gorgeous girl to look at and speak to 

She is 42, well within the limit before you all start.

my wife been away just now, thoughts have crossed old slipperyp mind.

She is single with a 15 yo boy.

Found out yesterday her ex- husband, competed suicide, shot gun to the head.

I'm OUT1

Why? He's left you a clean run there! 

14 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Why? He's left you a clean run there! 

that's for sure. but i'll hold off just now,. looks like sramash in the box at the moment.

I'm still in love with the wife tbh. Late run from MCGINN?😉

I was in London earlier in the week with a couple of colleagues (pulverising slags meeting). It was an absolute joy watching one boy (58 yr old) trying to navigate his way through Heathrow, onto the Lizzie line and off at Tottingham Court Road. It was honestly like travelling with a 6 year old. Fucking clueless. Even better was watching his attempt at drinking Moutai. 

6 hours ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Arrived at work to an email that stated the male staff shower cubical had to be sealed off...... as someone had shat and wiped it all over the walls! 

I used to cycle to work and always arrived early.

One day I go there about 6.30 and there was a "closed for cleaning" sign on the showers - I had a meeting so had to get showered, into the work gear etc...........so walked in to discover that someone had taken a shit on the floor............

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I used to cycle to work and always arrived early.

One day I go there about 6.30 and there was a "closed for cleaning" sign on the showers - I had a meeting so had to get showered, into the work gear etc...........so walked in to discover that someone had taken a shit on the floor............

“Someone”