The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

One redeeming factor of 8Mile was that he took the whole Tony scenario quite well. Would've been easy for him to go down the old route of "well of course I was kidding" when caught out on this one.

Although the "I was kidding" technique was one perfected by him on here with the shit flinging story so flings and roundabouts I suppose.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

One redeeming factor of 8Mile was that he took the whole Tony scenario quite well. Would've been easy for him to go down the old route of "well of course I was kidding" when caught out on this one.

Although the "I was kidding" technique was one perfected by him on here with the shit flinging story so flings and roundabouts I suppose.

I think he was toying with the idea of posting as Tony on a separate device but then realised there were about 44,999 posters on here waiting to jump on him if he made the slightest of slip ups and his humiliation would have been much worse so he cut his losses and kept his mouth shut. I can just imagine the scenes if he had presented to have been Tony though. 

Maybe I'm missing it but in what way has he taken it well?

He got caught out being a creepy c**t FB stalking people and just seems to be brass necking it now.

Makes you wonder who else he has creeped upon in their private lives, PMd telling them to watch other posters or bosses phoned.

I remember Harry the Inverness fan who used to tag each post with his name and get upset if ICT were playing on the sabbath, but never went to any games and would always come up with excuses, read as familiar Shaun?

I'm sure this was a Dougal alias. Dougal being lets say an individual on CaleyThistleOnline with his unique way of looking at things, some say he is a troll, some say he is a force of nature, when I put this question to him he told me to f**k off which shocked me as Dougal never swears.

I wish Dougal would come over here from CTO he would get so many bites especially if he started to wander into the GN, Dougal in the local news thread would be carnage.

Mind you anyone who tags their name onto the end of their post deserves to be shot with a blunderbuss full of pigshit. :rolleyes:

Edited by CityDave

I remember Harry the Inverness fan who used to tag each post with his name and get upset if ICT were playing on the sabbath, but never went to any games and would always come up with excuses, read as familiar Shaun?
I'm sure this was a Dougal alias. Dougal being lets say an individual on CaleyThistleOnline with his unique way of looking at things, some say he is a troll, some say he is a force of nature, when I put this question to him he told me to f**k off which shocked me as Dougal never swears.
I wish Dougal would come over here from CTO he would get so many bites especially if he started to wander into the GN, Dougal in the local news thread would be carnage.

Mind you anyone who tags their name onto the end of their post deserves to be shot with a blunderbuss full of pigshit. :rolleyes:

CityDave

FTFY

8 hours ago, mizfit said:

I forgot about AWRA.

I posted on a thread I'd been assaulted outside a pub and my head was in agony.

He'd replied saying it was good I'd had my head kicked in, then wished they'd finished the job.

:lol:

Maybe I'm missing it but in what way has he taken it well?
He got caught out being a creepy c**t FB stalking people and just seems to be brass necking it now.
Makes you wonder who else he has creeped upon in their private lives, PMd telling them to watch other posters or bosses phoned.

When I said "well" I was using the term very very loosely.

In what possible way has he come out of this well? 

The man hunted down a fellow poster on social media in the attempt to humiliate him, then created an imaginary friend and an imaginary life for this friend in a futile attempt to back up his story. The man is a genuine fucking psychopath. 

He needs professional help, sooner rather than later or someone will be seriously hurt. It's not really a laughing matter tbh. 

In what possible way has he come out of this well? 
The man hunted down a fellow poster on social media in the attempt to humiliate him, then created an imaginary friend and an imaginary life for this friend in a futile attempt to back up his story. The man is a genuine fucking psychopath. 
He needs professional help, sooner rather than later or someone will be seriously hurt. It's not really a laughing matter tbh. 

Well, obviously he's a creepy, dangerous, potentially homicidal lunatic, but that episode did spawn loads of quality Simpson's gifs to be fair, so, swings and roundabouts.

We've had P&B weddings and P&B babies. Surely P&B murder is next on the cards. 
Throbber found strangled in The Foot of the Walk, the only clue is a pair of shit-smeared handprints around his neck. 

You'll be higher on his hit list I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

We've had P&B weddings and P&B babies. Surely P&B murder is next on the cards. 

Throbber found strangled in The Foot of the Walk, the only clue is a pair of shit-smeared handprints around his neck. 

That would be a mercy killing to be fair.